UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Alright, can we please stop this game of "my horse is bigger than yours"? It's getting really annoying.

Please try to stick to discussing the actual match and the actual football. Let me try to get the ball rolling:

To our Turkish visitors: Who of our current Chelsea players do you like the most and who do you think will the be the biggest threat to you?

Hazard and Schürrle :D

Poor Chelsea, who is going to stop Bruma?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kWwkyqJiA

Who is going to stop Hazard?

Feel free to check it on YouTube ,you might find some footage of him

And whats all this bullshit in this thread?

I tought this thread was dedicated to king Didier so Chelsea and Galatasaray fans could praise him together but instead of that we got a verbal war going on ,not cool at all!

Aint football about respecting eachother?lets start doing that then!

Who is going to stop Hazard?

Feel free to check it on YouTube ,you might find some footage of him

And whats all this bullshit in this thread?

I tought this thread was dedicated to king Didier so Chelsea and Galatasaray fans could praise him together but instead of that we got a verbal war going on ,not cool at all!

Aint football about respecting eachother?lets start doing that then!

The difference is that Hazard is already worldwide famous, Bruma is going to be worldwide famous after those 2 games.

LOL you lot should come set up a stool outside the bridge so you can serve our victory kebabs

VeX4y6t.jpg

This is going to be the picture after Galatasaray's Bruma scored 3rd goal at Stamford Bridge. "Gooooollll, oh my god what a game, Galatasaray scored again, unbelievable" says the commentator.

Personally, I like Bruma's style of playing, but he does not know when to pass and his final moves are trash. He will be our best player someday but I dont think he will play against Chelsea (in starting 11)

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi guys. I've just joined the forum. Ignore GS fans, you'll easily beat GS. Even if GS finds a chance to score, Yılmaz will waste it. I can promise that you'll score a lot, 'cos GS's defenders are shit. All you need to worry about is Drogba. He's a monster and he's the reason Gala were the champion last year. By the way: Love Fenerbahce, hate Galatasaray.

Hi guys. I've just joined the forum. Ignore GS fans, you'll easily beat GS. Even if GS finds a chance to score, Yılmaz will waste it. I can promise that you'll score a lot, 'cos GS's defenders are shit. All you need to worry about is Drogba. He's a monster and he's the reason Gala were the champion last year. By the way: Love Fenerbahce, hate Galatasaray.

Just like your team, that has been kicked out twice from european arena, you insist on getting a ban twice, lol.

Chelsea forum and topic is Chelsea vs Galatasaray, with what purpose are u trolling the topic? go back to your league, this is Champion's arena.

Just like your team, that has been kicked out twice from european arena, you insist on getting a ban twice, lol.

Chelsea forum and topic is Chelsea vs Galatasaray, with what purpose are u trolling the topic? go back to your league, this is Champion's arena.

I am not trolling the topic, and I was talking about Gala-Chelsea draw 'till you interrupted.