UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Gala fans think they can beat Chelsea but it is almost impossible.

First of all they are not playing good. They can't even win a match at their league. They just collected 27 points after 15 matches.

And they are not even playing good in UCL. They won two matches. And one of them is Kopehang in Istanbul, so it is okay everyone can beat Kopenhag at their home. And they beat Juve, they couldn't beat if there was no snow. Because snow makes the bigger team smaller and makes the smaller team bigger. You can't play football on a awful pitch. That is how they come to Top 16.

Also first match in Istanbul so Chelsea can finish their dreams in Istanbul if couldn't It would be much more easier to take them out in Stamford Bridge.

Turkish football - so shit you need to support an English team as well. :rolleyes:

No. I support Liverpool just beacuse they're epic. Do you know this fan chant?

F**k off Chelsea,

You ain't got no history,

5 European cups and 18 leagues,

It's what we call HISTORY!

I'm sorry if it was a little bit mean-but hey- he called Turkish football "shit".

No. I support Liverpool just beacuse they're epic. Do you know this fan chant?

F**k off Chelsea,

You ain't got no history,

5 European cups and 18 leagues,

It's what we call HISTORY!

I'm sorry if it was a little bit mean-but hey- he called Turkish football "shit".

So your Turkish team doesn't provide your recommended daily dose of football supporting? You need to find another team to top up the levels?

That's the beauty of Chelsea Football Club - they provide all you need in a football club so you don't have to go looking for another abroad. It's very convenient.

So your Turkish team doesn't provide your recommended daily dose of football supporting? You need to find another team to top up the levels?

That's the beauty of Chelsea Football Club - they provide all you need in a football club so you don't have to go looking for another abroad. It's very convenient.

If I was British I'd only support LFC and that would be enough. But I was lucky enough to meet Fenerbahce and support them. Dark Blue, Yellow!

By the way, do you remember what happened when you draw Fenerbahce back in 2008 in UCL? We won 2-1.

If I was British I'd only support LFC and that would be enough. But I was lucky enough to meet Fenerbahce and support them. Dark Blue, Yellow!

By the way, do you remember what happened when you draw Fenerbahce back in 2008 in UCL? We won 2-1.

Can you tell me who went through?

And we won the return leg 2-0 to dump you out of the competition.

Are you sure it's Liverpool and not Arsenal you support in England? they tend to gloat about winning a leg despite losing over 2 (Bayern last year, Barca 2011).

Lmao, excuses. More like the better team talked. U mad.

We are much better right now compared to 2008 with Kuyt, Sow, Meireles, Bruno Alves and Emenike. If we were not banned from UCL, we could be a much stronger side compared to Galatasaray. Our new manager Yanal has just built his mantality and system and we're going very well in Turkish League. (38 points, Galatasaray: 27 points)

We are much better right now compared to 2008 with Kuyt, Sow, Meireles, Bruno Alves and Emenike. If we were not banned from UCL, we could be a much stronger side compared to Galatasaray. Our new manager Yanal has just built his mantality and system and we're going very well in Turkish League. (38 points, Galatasaray: 27 points)

No tears. Only dreams now.