UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Hi all,

I registered this forum because I want to follow Chelsea more comprehensively - I am G.Saray fan as you can guess.

Well, I am not here for we have Drogba, you have Torres things, just want to chill-out maybe join some good discussions about situation of both teams. Trading opinions would make both sides enjoy till the games are played.

In my first feed, I want to tell even though we seem to have very little chance to qualify, we, Galatasaray Fans, have hope because In CL Team spend extra effort and play much better than they do in Turkish League.

I do not know if you guys follow our team but they make surprises just as they do last year.

I would pick Manchester United and now would talk more confident to pass to next round, but Chelsea was my 3rd choice after Manu and PSG. That is not because I believe Chelsea is weak, but because may have unexpected results as Basel matches.

I want to believe we can be next Basel FC,,,yes, very hard but not impossible.

I will enjoy watching Drogba against Chelsea and I am sure I will see Drogba Legend banners anyway.

Hope we can make some good transfers in January so we can all watch competitive enjoyable matches.

I hope other Galatasaray fans look at you as an example. Why can't they all be like you? Welcome mate.

@ We hate Scouse

Thank you for welcoming me to you forum.

Here on newspapers, I read many articles about john Terry's transfer to Galatasaray, and still there are rumors about him.

Do you think he will make a transfer this year? Would it be Galatasaray? Along with him, some say Mancini wants to have Kolarov for our team.

I think both players played in European Cups so they cannot play againts Royal Blues.

One more thing about Burak Yilmaz, we've seen some articles that Mou wants Burak in Chelsea,,,well, please do not say Burak has nothing to do in Chelsea :) He had good performance last year :)

But this year, I sometimes say if only Sukur return to football and replace him, lol

I really wonder how will the transfer policy be in january,Mancini made a good contract (5.5 mn Euros is very good for coach in Turkey) so I am sure he took a transfer premises from Aysal.

The ugly thing about the transfer period in january is that you can't find a good player (players with problems or players that cannot participate CL matches)

Here on newspapers, I read many articles about john Terry's transfer to Galatasaray, and still there are rumors about him.

Do you think he will make a transfer this year? Would it be Galatasaray? Along with him, some say Mancini wants to have Kolarov for our team.

I really wonder how will the transfer policy be in january,Mancini made a good contract (5.5 mn Euros is very good for coach in Turkey) so I am sure he took a transfer premises from Aysal.

The ugly thing about the transfer period in january is that you can't find a good player (players with problems or players that cannot participate CL matches)

No.Terry will mostly sign a new contract soon and yes, Chelsea are also looking to bring in a player but there are similar problems. it's tough to find good players who will be available for CL in January.

I have mixed emotions about this draw, on the one hand i'm happy that Drogba is coming and on the other, sad that he won't be wearing blue.

me 2, very sad, one because I'd love him to playing for Chelsea again, and two because he is still way better than our strikers.

First of all don't be weary of seeing my country's flag again. ill say different things

I registered to say something turks in this forum.

Please, go away! I even say this to those of who wants to talk about the matches. Some people who write silly things made everyone hate us. What a silly thing they do! Other team supporters in Turkey come here and fight each others. Go to Turkish forums! What do you think you do? Please, go away! And here's to those of who just wants to have a comment about the matches, you have to go too. Because nearly no one wants to know a lot of things about Galatasaray. Maybe the reason is what we have done so far. If we had had ordinary supporters, I think they would have wondered our team and maybe our some comments. But for now, most of them don't want to know anything about Galatasaray. Even, they don't wanna look this thread.

You are shameful !

And I laugh when I saw your comments about Turkish invasion

This is my only message on this site. I won't write anything else.

Good luck. Galatasaray is way stronger side.

First game at TT Arena

2-0 (Burak Yılmaz, Nordin Amrabat)

Second game at Stamford Bridge

1-3 (Juan Mata, Bruma, Aurélien Chedjou, Wesley Sneijder)

I'll have some of whatever you're smoking please

Mourinho's declararation about not making transfer in forthcoming transfer period will make our chance more stronger. To be honest, sending Lukaku for a missed penalty shoot wasn't a wise choice for Chelsea. In all Everton matches i've seen this season, he was really outstanding. Chelsea is having some problems with scoring goals. I don't think Torres and Etoo are reliable enough to entrust Chelsea's forward zone.