West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Liverpool at least have some talent. Not saying West Ham can't come back, but they certainly have the feel of a team that will end up near the relegation zone. Also, not the type of team that is comfortable coming back from behind. This is a team that's scored 0 or 1 goal in 11 of their 14 league matches coming into today.

hope you're right but I will be happier if we get another 2 goals

Except Liverpool at least have some talent. Not saying West Ham can't come back, but they certainly have the feel of a team that will end up near the relegation zone. Also, not the type of team that is comfortable coming back from behind. This is a team that's scored 0 or 1 goal in 11 of their 14 league matches coming into today.

West Ham won't go down because of one reason, their manager, odious character that he is you can't argue with the results he gets.

I doubt it, he is not one for celebrating goals, he has never done it i believe which does have it's advantage's as it means he keeps a clear head.

i dont think he celebrated. he was talking to a player when the cameras panned to him. must have been azpi

West ham won't go down...

Still. West Ham are better than their first performance suggested even though they are not a world class team. All they need is a goal and the entire game complexion could change ESPECIALLY the longer the games stays at 1-0. And let's not forget that Liverpool's goal came via a corner too.