Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is Mikel imo. Romeu is being the DM while Mikel is pushing high up but he isn't doing much when he receives the ball, unlike Ramires who can make good runs and also take the ball forward and cause problems. Romeu for Ramires at half time please.

Yeah but mikels spot is the DM role which he does well so romeu is still the issue for me, and i don't care how many yellows ramires has... Get him on... :)

My granny is twice the striker Torres is, that says something. Haul him off and Oriol "used to play good but constantly gives the ball away now" Romeu for Sturridge and Ramires.... what is up with Romeu is he rusty or something? Was shit vs Utd too...

Thank fuck for the mute button on my Mac!

Those Fox commentators are just complete fucking knobs...

STFU doods !!!!

No offence to the US guys on this forum but Fuck me do they like to over elaborate and use 20 words when one will do...

Muppets!!!

Not sure why anyone is blaming Torres for this half. The problems are clearly in the midfield. Torres had a couple of good chances and his movement has been good. You can't create goals out of thin air.

I had hopes on him for long time. Whats enough is enough. Trying is not. His fear factor, clinical finishing, presence in penalty box, counters,...nothing. He doesnt even shot, he doesnt know what to do with the ball...

Our defence has been good enough so far which is a positive of course, but atm it is like we have oscar hazard trying to create something with moses providing an option on the right. Torres is winning some headers but when the ball is on the ground just doesn't look convincing at all. Hazard has probably looked the most lively but hasn't really has anyone to link up with like he does with mata and usually oscar. Romeu needs to come off though for me, as rambo in there just provides so much more.

Cole is starting to leave space behind him recently, so defensive worries havn't gone for me till they all get back quicker.

I think Fellaini transfer in jan must be first priority, Romeu is no Chelsea starter material, Lamps in the pivot is just joke and Mikel will be in Africa so..Torres is playing his typical game - not doing anything.And what's with the hate in this shit stadium, I thaught we were playing Swansea not twattnam, their fans are booing like crazy and their team playing like cup final.

Well our fans were singing 'You Jack bastards'

Our Roman

Who art in Russia

Hollowed be thy name

Thy Kingdome come

Thy will be done at Chelsea as it is in Heaven

Forgive us our faith, and forgive us for defending the undefendable

And lead us to the Premiership

And deliever us Falcao or even Francis Jeffers

Amen.

Best. Post. Ever.

Cole is starting to leave space behind him recently, so defensive worries havn't gone for me till they all get back quicker.

Yeah i didn't say it was great but it was good enough considering the changes to it, and especially how it looked vs united.

Iva has been solid at CB. Moses is making a good contribution. We just need to shoot instead of pissin round at the top of the D

I call that area the:

D-ither zone - used to it with England... They always playing in the Dither zone... :(