Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres hasn't done anything wrong, too many people jump on the bandwagon.

Sturridge had a far worst first half against united on Wednesday, yet people say he played well... go figure.

Right, Torres is not doing anything wrong, but also he is not doing anything special.

This is Torres, when he is not awful, he is not special.

I had hopes on him for long time. Whats enough is enough. Trying is not. His fear factor, clinical finishing, presence in penalty box, counters,...nothing. He doesnt even shot, he doesnt know what to do with the ball...

Over the course of a year and a half, I agree with you, but over the course of half a game? He's been fine. It was the same with Lampard earlier or Kalou or Malouda last year. Whatever the actual problems, they get blamed. Our midfield is way too stagnant and Hazard and even moreso Oscar have not been precise enough.

I actually think Torres is playing decently. Not on the level we want but at least he's not embarrasing himself.

It is pretty bad though when we think that he is playing decently when he is not embarasing himself.

Danny didn't play great midweek but it was his first start in ages, and i just have more confidence with him on the pitch. He may not be amazing but he has got to be worth a go.