Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

Omg, now that I watch Chelsea playing against United, I really start to hate these fucking red mongols. Their arrogance, their false little tricks, their time winning in the first half for god sakes. If there's one team I really hate, I just found them.

Cmon Chelsea, kill these *********

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin Van Persie...you feel like punching me in the face don't you? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

Amen

Don't forget his goal against Nordje-something, that Danish club.

FK takers are decided before the match by the coach. David Luiz does not decide whether he takes FKs or not.

I know. But I also think Hazard is on that list of possible FK takers!

I'm happy it was not Luiz but Mata that took that last FK. Result is a brilliant goal and not a young boy in the stands that goes home with a chelsea ball :)

last 15 minutes we showed the scums how to play good football. I never saw united being so ass fucked in recent times.

Spurs did this to them...

I'm not getting carried away, we have some serious defensive problems against Good teams - this needs sorting.

We also have a shit striker

Both need addressing before we are serious contenders, but we should be good for a top 4 finish...

Work in progress...

Although still in my heart see Marin scoring winner :)

Robin Van Persie...you feel like punching me in the face don't you? bring it on you faggot. I know multiple fighting styles, and I also carry a switchblade with me at all times. Something fucking tells me that you'd be better off keeping your arms down at your sides. If you can't fucking put "cause" and "effect" together in that pathetic brain of yours, I'll help you out here. You'll be standing face to face with me, and let me fucking tell you, it'll already be too fucking late to back down at that point. You might decide "well shit, I might as well stay true to my word and throw a fucking punch". This is where you will go wrong. I hope you don't have a job that requires two fucking hands, because you're going to be missing one after I'm done with you. I'll casually divert your fist off to the side, as you suddenly realize you may have gotten yourself into something you can't back up. You'll try to regroup and pull your arm back, but that wont be easy when I jab my spear-pointed Benchmade switchblade straight through the bone in your forearm, and proceed to rip your entire fucking forearm and hand off in one quick pull. At this point, you'll probably spend 2 seconds in shock. I say 2 seconds, because thats the amount of time you'll have before I reverse the knife in my hand, and uppercut it straight through your throat. You'll spend your last few seconds gurgling blood, and wondering where you went wrong. After that, I'll be forced to take care of any witnesses who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nothing a few quick choke slams can't fix, followed by a nice gentle slice across the jugular with the Benchmade.

Now, motherfucker, you sure you want to go through with that punch?

wow. this might be both the weirdest and the most amazing thing i've read on this forum. take a bow :D

Defensively it's been poor, there seems to be a kind of half press going on, like against Shakhtar, and it isn't working, it's far too easy to play around. For example their second goal, Ferdinand has all the time in the world to pick out Rafael. You either commit to a full press or you don't press at all.

However we fought back brilliantly. Ramires doing very well in the middle and Mata, Hazard and Oscar causing all sorts of problems. However the lack of a genuinely top drawer striker is still hurting us.

My only issue is that fergerson will go nuts at them and they will come out differently in the 2nd half, but if we can get our tails up we can really scare United here. Let's do it with the same tempo and same sharpness.

Ramires needs to stay on the left side to protect A.Cole. We can overturn this! At least get a fucking draw!

Yes, that may help Ashley, but would move Ramires out from the middle, where he's been winning the ball back and making some runs. He will have to pull one of the attacking players to the left to help Ashley a bit. Thought he was going to start this Match with Bertrand on the left for extra defending there, but ppl would've criticized the defensive approach for sure.

Abysmall transitions in the first half. Defensive line isn't really to blame considering they were forced to come out and challenge the duels they were supposed to cover. And then you understand the point of covering, considering a challenge can be won or lost, here, nobody could pick the 2nd balls.

It seems like the reading game, same transitional situations where the team is separated in two parts. MU's just more clinical...

Hazard's tracking work is dreadful, he should look at Young and how close he is to his full back. He clearly needs a rest or if not, a kick in the ass he deserves for years for not defending for his life.

I know. But I also think Hazard is on that list of possible FK takers!

I'm happy it was not Luiz but Mata that took that last FK. Result is a brilliant goal and not a young boy in the stands that goes home with a chelsea ball :)

I don't think Hazard has had 1 FK attempt at Chelsea so far, which I find surprising.

D. Luiz was never gonna take that one. That's always Mata's territory and boy did he produce.

We can win this, no doubt. 3-2.

Game is over, United don't throw away 2 goal leads.

Fergie has a crazy mentality into his players mind,

Fuck off. Fuck Manchester, Fergie and United and his players. If we work on our defensive mistakes and avoid getting deadly counter attacks we can win this fucking match.

Its about our game, not about their game.