Chelsea vs Norwich

CHOULO19

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent half of football. Chelsea fully deserve their lead and more. The quick interplay and clever moves have been a joy to watch, this is the kind of football that Roman has long wanted to see at Chelsea. Mata, Hazard, Oscar and Lampard all terrific.

Are you f#$@*ing kidding me? Lampard has had a fantastic first half. His passing has been superb. He set up a number of excellent chances and scored a goal. He had the pass to Torres to set up his first chance. He had the long pass to Mata to set up Ivanovic for the cross for Torres goal. He made a brilliant tackle that led to Oscar's great move. He made a couple of beautiful passes to open up play wide. In fact, he has our highest gamescore in the first half from whoscred.com Why are people so obsessed with hating on Lampard?

You my brother, i can always count on to shut up the Lamps shit talkers with sensible talk..

Are you f#$@*ing kidding me? Lampard has had a fantastic first half. His passing has been superb. He set up a number of excellent chances and scored a goal. He had the pass to Torres to set up his first chance. He had the long pass to Mata to set up Ivanovic for the cross for Torres goal. He made a brilliant tackle that led to Oscar's great move. He made a couple of beautiful passes to open up play wide. In fact, he has our highest gamescore in the first half from whoscred.com Why are people so obsessed with hating on Lampard?
fair point.he did contribute.what i am saying is he is not at ease when players run at him.is he ?

Fantastic 1st half for us, shame about conceding that goal but proving all the media and rivals wrong. They said we wouldn't be title contenders! GUESS WHAT!?

We are back in style loving this attacking we are playing!

Bravo Chelsea.