The sack race

Shogun

Who Will Be Sacked Next?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which Manager Will Be Sacked From the Premier League Next In The 2012-13 season?

• Arsene Wenger - Arsenal
    • Paul Lambert - Aston Villa
    • Rafa Benitez - Chelsea
    • David Moyes - Everton
    • Martin Jol - Fulham
    • Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool
    • Roberto Mancini - Manchester City
    • Sir Alex Ferguson - Manchester United
    • Alan Pardew (8 fucking years) - Newcastle
    • Chris Hughton - Norwich
    • Mark Hughes - QPR
    • Brian McDermott - Reading
    • Nigel Adkins - Southampton
    • Tony Pulis - Stoke
    • Martin O'Neill - Sunderland
    • Michael Laudrup - Swansea
    • Andre Villas Boas - Tottenham
    • Steve Clarke - West Bromwich Albion
    • Sam Allardyce - West Ham
    • Roberto Martinez - Wigan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rodgers will stay this season if they get out of the relegation zone obviously. I think he is the right for that sad bunch.

Hughton is walking on thin ice, shame though, did well with Newcastle.

AVB is doing an AVB so far, getting impressive results when no one expects them to come, tbh it was either him or RDM to beat United this season and exploit their weaknesses. Swamp the midfield, overrun their "holding midfielder" put pressure on some mediocre and past it centrebacks and there you go. I am suprised that it took so long that a team actually get a result against this weak United side. Fulham nearly did it before, Everton did it at home, Liverpool were unlucky to not win against, they played so much better. I actually think this has something to do with AVBs mentality and what he drills his into the Spurs players. He is a maniac. I always liked him and don´t hold a grudge against him as a lot of people do on here. It was a good move to sack him, but i felt for him because obviously he got stabbed in the back and just wasn´t up for it to admit that he tried something good with the 'wrong' players.

Mancini: You never know, but the CL could be the trap for him. Sure, they are in the toughest group (on paper) but they don´t have a bad squad either to challenge Madrid and Dortmund (they have Rodwell and Sinclair!). I think they have to improve drasticially in the League as well. A scrappy win against Fulham yesterday, outplayed at home against Arsenal...you knever know. I don´t know who they want to get in if Mancini gets the sack.

Hughes: HAS TO STAY! Does a fantastic job at QPR. He defenitly brings them back up the season after next.

Hope Laudrup can turn things around at Swansea, although it doesn´t look good in the moment. What a strange start to the season for them.

I don't even think it's the manager, they just have the players to stay up this season imo. Every one knows their game now and how to stop them, add to that loosing key players like Allen and Sinclair and not really replacing them properly.