Chelsea vs Wolves

Jase

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Di Matteo is really stupid if he starts Torres vs Arsenal. Thats suicidal, we should start Moses vs Arsenal because he raped them last time in the EMIRATES lol. I am sure Moses will be better in the CF role than Torres.

Might be wrong but didn't he play out wide against Arsenal?

Or, we just don't happen to have any striker besides him.

That's not very logical - It's not smart to play our only striker against a Championship team in the League Cup?

If he gets injured it would look like quite a dumb move

Remember the last season's Carling Cup game against Everton on Goodison Park? We were listening to the live commentary on BBC Radio 1 and talking here about the game.

Good times!

I remember that! Nice memories how we talked shit about Nico :D

That's not very logical - It's not smart to play our only striker against a Championship team in the League Cup?

If he gets injured it would look like quite a dumb move

Yeah, that's pretty illogical, and I didn't want him to play this one, but what can we do, we have no other options.. :angry: