Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrific half of football, bit disappointed that we couldn't hold into the 2 goal lead till half time but an excellent performance so far. We look really slick going forward and Mikel is doing well in the middle.

Obviously the star so far has been Oscar. I've been raving about him for quite some time and he's shown why so many are so excited about the young Brazilian number 10. Two goals, the second of the highest quality, involved heavily in the play and doing a sterling job on Pirlo, all on his first start for Chelsea and first Champions League appearance to boot. Yes he is a special player.

Quality match. We've done well, too bad we had to concede that goal before half-time.

Oscar's 2nd goal was incredible, astonishing, magnificent, brilliant, unbelievable, insane, beautiful, wonderful, breathtaking. That's all I got.

Terry has been great. Mikel has been playing really well too though he did give the ball away a couple of times.

Don't like how easily Juve have gone through our midfield though.

Amazing 2nd goal from Oscar, reminded me of Zola so much but they seem to get through our defence way too easy which is worrying. I hope the 2nd half is more solid as they're gonna have to come at us now and hope we can kill them off. Good half though. Ramires though... still awful out on that right wing. Get Moses on please Robbie.