Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

This is just wrong. Mata was one of our key players in the CL last season, and he starts from the bench on the first game of the new season, in such an important game. Ramires at the right wing again... this will be a long night.

How do you Ramires is playing at the right wing, even before the fucking game started?

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if his injury news is true then i am sorry...otherwise y did he deserve this treatment. i would pick him over moses for today

if he is not injured he has to be in every squad... if torres doesn't turn up which i hope doesn't happen then we need him and on recent form he deserves to start.

Di Matteo... he wont last long at all i don't think.

We are going to get fucking smashed, Mikel and Lampard in the midfield... jesus. God help us, that's all i can say, god help us.

And Mata still in the fucking squad, not happy with that, he needs a longer rest in my opinion, should be still out for another week then come back training, not right to have him back right away. And Sturridge?, our best striker still not in the squad.