QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the pre game hand shake either. I believe football and (I can't think of any other sport that shakes hands before the game, I suppose boxing to some extent) is the only commercial sport that does it.

Exactly they shake hands at the end anyway so cutting it out wont exacty effect a lot.Hopfully we'll trash them and that be the main talking point not who didnt shake whose hand etc etc

I love how Rio is acting like he is an example of good morals as well. He was banned for 8 months for a positive drugs test and just yesterday he was banned from driving for 6 months for being caught speeding three times through an area with schools in. Class act.

Difficult to take the moral high ground when your such an enormous fucking cu....

Fuck Utd, hate how players like Giggs get off there massive (and pretty nasty) indiscretions, yet JT gets hung out to burn.

What's that? Sleep with your brothers missus for years, cover it up using a super injunction.... Oh what's that Wayne? Sleep with whores whilst your wife is pregnant? Never mid son your fat arse can sit on the bench for the first two games of the euros. Bet you won't see that little gem in his ten year autobiography. Yes his second autobiography at the age of 26, part of a five book deal worth £5 million.

Don't even get me started on the massive racist / hypocrite Ferdinand who lacks the IQ to understand what a massive fucking cu... He actually is.

Rant over.

QPR 1-4 Chelsea (you heard it here first)

Difficult to take the moral high ground when your such an enormous fucking cu....

Fuck Utd, hate how players like Giggs get off there massive (and pretty nasty) indiscretions, yet JT gets hung out to burn.

What's that? Sleep with your brothers missus for years, cover it up using a super injunction.... Oh what's that Wayne? Sleep with whores whilst your wife is pregnant? Never mid son your fat arse can sit on the bench for the first two games of the euros. Bet you won't see that little gem in his ten year autobiography. Yes his second autobiography at the age of 26, part of a five book deal worth £5 million.

Don't even get me started on the massive racist / hypocrite Ferdinand who lacks the IQ to understand what a massive fucking cu... He actually is.

Exactly!!! Somehow Giggs was inored completly!And Rooney.JT and Ashley seemed to be plasted on front pages for weeks!

Two words. Manchester United.

Anton ferdinand needs a slap... JT will be super up for this... Lets smash them and remind them who rules london... QPHAHAHAHWANKER... :)

His one saving grace is thy his first name isn't Rio.

As for Bridge.... Well I can't blame him, I wouldn't be shaking JTs hand. Think it was so harsh booing him when he came back to the bridge.

Rant over.

QPR 1-4 Chelsea (you heard it here first)

Fuck off posting such a great post.

Exactly they shake hands at the end anyway so cutting it out wont exacty effect a lot.Hopfully we'll trash them and that be the main talking point not who didnt shake whose hand etc etc

They need to do the whole "Chelsea, three cheers for QPR. Hip, hooray, hip, hooray, hip, hooray. One for the ref..1!" like we used to do in high school and young club football.