Oscar

themightyblue

Only players that are in the "best or top" individually are Hazard and Thibo and Matic.

Tho I do probably agree with you I think coming together as a team is more important than great individuality.

I would add 2 or 3 more to those as ones I;d like to keep I wouldn;t mind if we could upgrade any of the others. Not necessarily get rid of them cause they would be great as alternatives, but i do think we would could be better.

So we hope and pray he comes good this season, and if he doesn't? He's had enough time to produce and he quite clear hasn't been anywhere near good enough IMO. I want more of Willian in the #10 role and with potentially a new RW plus Cuadrado the issue of losing him isn't as big as people may think.

I don't think our fans should be afraid about selling Oscar unless it's for the Pogba transfer. You forget Mourinho benched Mata because of him, he trusts in the lad.

If Oscar fails to deliver next season though them I think all of us would be very disappointed and he could leave in the next summer.

Dave is the best 1v1 defender here but in general as a fullback, he is not rated as a top player in his position...

He is on top 5 leftback( Marcelo, Alaba, Alba, Kolarov). Luis who is one of top leftback in the 2013-2014 season is on the bench. Tell me who can beat Dave into Chelsea starting XI without my top 5.

He is on top 5 leftback( Marcelo, Alaba, Alba, Kolarov). Luis who is one of top leftback in the 2013-2014 season is on the bench. Tell me who can beat Dave into Chelsea starting XI without my top 5.

Depends what you're looking for in an LB. If a traditional fullback, Azpi all the way. If your wingers are sub par and the fullback is supposed to be a wing back in effect, then no.

But Azpi for us is perfect.

Dave is only considered world class in london.

In Spain, he will never be in the starting 11 again.

That's because Spain use wingbacks rather than traditional fullbacks like Azpi, while Mourinho prefers a more traditional system is free winger defensive fb unless his winger isn't creative enough and/or cannot or does not service the box effectively see Willian and Ivanovic.

That's because Spain use wingbacks rather than traditional fullbacks like Azpi, while Mourinho prefers a more traditional system is free winger defensive fb unless his winger isn't creative enough and/or cannot or does not service the box effectively see Willian and Ivanovic.

Most teams have their fullbacks come forward.

Munich with alaba, bernat and lahm.

PSG with maxwell and even marquinhos goes forward quite a bit.

Madrid with marcelo, coentrao and carvalj

Barca with alves and alba

Atletico does with juanfran and when they had luis

Juventus wingbacks in lichestiner and evra.

Arsenal with monreal, gibbs and the barcelona kid.

City with zableta and clichy/kolarav

IS their any big team where the fullbacks are defensive players first outside of here?