Oscar

themightyblue

This should do him a world of good, in terms of his confidence. Nothing like a goal to boost you!

which is one of the points I was trying to make, but according to some it doesn't count much if you do it against a 10-man Arsenal... I hope you and I aren't wrong about it.

I don´t think, it´s a matter of negativity. It all depends on Jose whether he will sell Oscar or not.

Of course, Oscar is young & there is a great potential he will get better. However, is he built for the PL & its demand to play in so many games? Chelsea is playing in the CL, FA & all other competitions. It seems to me, Oscar just got tired over the past of couple of months.

You simply cannot give up on Oscar because of a dip in form, these are footballers and not robots.

Jose's statement he laid down by allowing Mata to go and keeping Oscar will pay off and tells you how much he is rated here and by our manager. Oscar is still a young man who is developing, let's not bog ourselves down into a cauldron of negativity.

At this rate, let's just put everyone up on sale when they go out of form...

According to the latest rumor, PSG is prepared to pay around 38m for Oscar.

Should Jose bites & sell him?

For me, Oscar has died since January. Perhaps, tired, lack of stamina...?

It's a no brainer. sell. he brings absolutely nothing to the table that players like Willian and Schurrle don't and his creative influence and consistency leaves less to be desired. I have never seen a supposedly no 10 so bland, technically deficient and unimaginative in his play. The glaring weaknesses could be overlooked if he was a goal scoring midfielder which he isn't. being tactically astute is not enough.

It's a no brainer. sell. he brings absolutely nothing to the table that players like Willian and Schurrle don't and his creative influence and consistency leaves much to be desired. I have never seen a supposedly no 10 so bland, technically deficient and unimaginative in his play. The glaring weaknesses could be overlooked if he was a goal scoring midfielder which he isn't. being tactically astute is not enough.

I do not know about you, but Oscar has a lot more to offer than you may think, at least, I feel that way. I remember him around November of last year & he was immense, then.

I do not know about you, but Oscar has a lot more to offer than you may think, at least, I feel that way. I remember him around November of last year & he was immense, then.

What did he do in November that was so immense? And even if he was immense (in your own word and opinion) you still haven't answered the question. what does he offer that William and Schurrle can't? I wouldn't dare advocate selling Matic for example because he brings added value to the team and offers what other midfielders can't (on a consistent basis atleast).

What did he do in November that was so immense? And even if he was immense (in your own word and opinion) you still haven't answered the question. what does he offer that William and Schurrle can't? I wouldn't dare advocate selling Matic for example because he brings added value to the team and offers what other midfielders can't (on a consistent basis atleast).

As I posted, Oscar is out of form now. Perhaps, too tired...?

Jose has played him a bit less in recent games, even 15-20 minutes may help the kid, I feel.

To answer your question, it really makes no sense to continue here. You are set on Oscar as no good for nothing.

Meanwhile, I am not. That´s all.

what willian can't .... goals

what schurrle cant ... playing in the middle

Very intelligent. Lets sell a 22 year old top player with thepotential to be one of the best no.10 in the world and around whom our whole high prpressing, fast counter system is based. And why? Cos he has not had 2 good months.

Some people just make me LOL.

As I posted, Oscar is out of form now. Perhaps, too tired...?

Jose has played him a bit less in recent games, even 15-20 minutes may help the kid, I feel.

To answer your question, it really makes no sense to continue here. You are set on Oscar as no good for nothing.

Meanwhile, I am not. That´s all.

You still haven't answered my question. I thought it was pretty straight forward.