Oscar

themightyblue

Oh for fuck sake. Why are commentators and reporters in this country always so shit? Referring to Oscar, the commentator says "Just cost Chelsea £25million". ffs.

I'm pretty sure we have paid 10million EUROS, and will eventually pay another 15 million EUROS on top of that.

Neither club deals in Euros?

I don't think City will be far too good for us this year, we have a much improved squad core with the younger guys coming in. They haven't improved their squad yet so we'll have to see.

yh but mancini is upset over lackbof signings,,, my fukin days he wants what a 5th striker?!?! besides a defender i dont see anythingbelse he could posibly need.

nah far from it, but i'd rather that than game of his life and every jackin off and expectin thatball season. let him prove the haters wrong later in season hahahaha

:) He hasn't done anything wrong to have haters... It hasn't been as good a game as the previous one, but i don't think he has had a bad game... Tbf, the whole brazil team hasn't looked as good as they have previously...

His influence grew as the half went on. Not as much influence as the last game but you could probably out that down to how well organised Belarus are.

He looks very dangerous when he drifts out to the right and, as expected, his touches and passes ooze class.

Oh for fuck sake. Why are commentators and reporters in this country always so shit? Referring to Oscar, the commentator says "Just cost Chelsea £25million". ffs.

I'm pretty sure we have paid 10million EUROS, and will eventually pay another 15 million EUROS on top of that.

Not sure. I've seen it as pounds a bunch. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18990002 Also, nobody ever takes future payments into account when discussing prices of anything. If you buy a car with zero down do you tell people "I got a car for free?"

Not his best game, but Brazil as a whole has been a bit underwhelming. A lack of off the ball movement from most of the team. It's not like Oscar has been bad though. Hasn't done much wrong. He has still played some good passes and linked up well. He played a brilliant pass where he touched it off his heel and onto Hulk (I think). Even when he's not having a good game he finds ways to contribute. It puts it into perspective though, that Oscar is still very young and will need time to adapt and develop. He is likely to face a lot of this (10 men behind the ball against us) so he will get accustomed to it. Belarus have been pretty good Defensively.

:) He hasn't done anything wrong to have haters... It hasn't been as good a game as the previous one, but i don't think he has had a bad game... Tbf, the whole brazil team hasn't looked as good as they have previously...

i believe doubters is the better word haha, but brazil imo should give belarus the ball and hit them on counter, or just do same thing as there doin now,,,, nothin really haha

i believe doubters is the better word haha, but brazil imo should give belarus the ball and hit them on counter, or just do same thing as there doin now,,,, nothin really haha

belaurus have looked quite good in defence to be fair, but if brazil can break through once then belarus will have to attack and there should be much more space... I expect to see a better brazil in the second half, with oscar dropping a bit deeper maybe to link up with neymar and hulk etc.