The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching the Sailing. Ben Ainslee has a lot of work to do, this Dane looks good. Ainslee finished 6th in the latest run, he needs less windy conditions to have a chance of retaining his title. Lots or boat stuff going on. Not much excitement today tho.

don't understand the hype over Daley. He's a distinctly average diver maybe good but far from great.

I wouldn't say he is an average diver mate. He's only diving for Great Britain at our home Olympics!!!!!! Hardly Average is it.

I have actually been told my bomb molded on Kevin from Home Alone is better than average so those reverse, double, twist pike's they are pulling off are a little better than average!

I wouldn't say he is an average diver mate. He's only diving for Great Britain at our home Olympics!!!!!! Hardly Average is it.

I have actually been told my bomb molded on Kevin from Home Alone is better than average so those reverse, double, twist pike's they are pulling off are a little better than average!

Yer true i was overeating in disappointing, he's obviously great but just all the hype around the chap would make you think he was the messi of the diving world.

Daley may be better on his own. he is highly ranked on the world circuit so it`s not just the media overhyping for once. though having said that it`s about 4 years since i read a newspaper.

bit of a bummer the GB gymnastics team got downgraded from a silver to a bronze.but seeing as it was supposed to be bewteen China,USA and Japan we done well to get amongst them.

just felt not good having a decision overturned. when you think about football and how many times we have been on the wrong end of a dodgy call and had to just accept it.

Yeah i watched the mens team gymnastics and was surprised that i actially thought it was pretty good to watch especially as we were in it and it was extremely close... Shame about the swimming, but when the rowing finals start along with the cycling we will start catching up...

lots of medals to be won in rowing with different competitions in it..e.g men and womens races in coxless pairs,8`s etc.. all the medals are mainly between Great Britain,Germany and Australia in the rowing overall.

team eventing been good with the horses. Germany already won the Gold between GB and New Zealand for the silver at present. individual eventing carries on after the last few have gone in the team tournament.

was a funny moment in the cross country yesterday.. a Japanese rider came down the banking with his horse who when seeing the jump ahead decided that his rider was gonna go over the obstacle but he would just walk around instead. the Japanese rider looked like if there wasn`t so many people watching him he`d get out a gun and shoot him there and then.

GB female hockey player fractured her jaw yesterday they saying she`s ruled out for the next game.but could be back after that..fookin` insane. that happen to me i`m atleast out till the autumn.

I think UK should get its first gold tonight in the Individual Time Trial. Of course Wiggins has never beaten Tony Martin before. You're still dead on to at least get silver.

Don't know if its a time difference or something, but the Mens time trial is on tommorrow, at 2:15 for us....

And yeah we will get at least Silver and tony martin had a rough tour de france so if he is still feeling that then we should be able to win GOLD.