AVB gone to Zenit

Tomo

This is getting really f*cking annoying! AVB is a bitter delusional & stubborn man, who just keep on talking about the past!! :rant:

After getting the sack from Totts, Livershit up next? Seems fitting..

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is right the spirit was bad, but has he thought of why? Because of him fucking everything up! What a cunt!

Yep, only himself to blame. It's funny how he's now whining about this because the team spirit under Di Matteo was probably the most important reason as to why we went on to win the Double. If that was me, I would be humble as fuck and not talk shit about my former club because that would only make me look like a bitter cunt and a complete idiot.

Andre really isn't who I thought he was. I guess I had blind faith in him and welcomed his media handling at first, until it all went tits up. His tactics were shit, his subs were puzzling and he talks shit, can't keep his mouth shut.

The fact that Lampard called him "the other bloke" and AVB called us "the other team" shows what kind of relationship they had. If it had been up to me, I would have kept him, so thankfully I'm not Roman.

When AVB said him and Jose don't speak, everyone assumed it was because Mourinho was not happy about him leaving his staff, ever occurred that it could have been AVB that caused that rift between them?

When AVB said him and Jose don't speak, everyone assumed it was because Mourinho was not happy about him leaving his staff, ever occurred that it could have been AVB that caused that rift between them?

Now that you mention it, perhaps?

I also don't get how the spirit is different, I mean, when he got sacked, of course it wasn't a good spirit, but at the start of the season, I guess most people were pretty happy with him, specially because he was "The Special One II" he should just get over himself and try to do a good job at Spurs. Hopefully when we play away at White Hart Lane, not only do we win, but Lamps scores. :D

I like everything he says because we all know that we won 2 trophies because we sacked him. I'm not even sure who to hate the most now next season or who i want to see us beat the most. I'm hating Tottenham, Man Utd and QPR a lot more than normal and we have West Ham back.

I said to lots of my mates that if we ever won the UCL, i wouldn't feel as bothered or as under pressure any more. So wrong... My desire to thrash Liverpool, West Ham, Man Utd, Tottenham, QPR and of course Arsenal is bigger than ever. I wish this season would hurry up, i wanna feel that emotion of giving a loada cunts a good beating. Can't wait! Never looked forward to a season so much.

I like everything he says because we all know that we won 2 trophies because we sacked him. I'm not even sure who to hate the most now next season or who i want to see us beat the most. I'm hating Tottenham, Man Utd and QPR a lot more than normal and we have West Ham back.

I said to lots of my mates that if we ever won the UCL, i wouldn't feel as bothered or as under pressure any more. So wrong... My desire to thrash Liverpool, West Ham, Man Utd, Tottenham, QPR and of course Arsenal is bigger than ever. I wish this season would hurry up, i wanna feel that emotion of giving a loada cunts a good beating. Can't wait! Never looked forward to a season so much.

Ollie stop writing essays, you have my vote for member of the month already ok. I like what you post so i make the effort to read them but man I just can't fit all of your posts into my day!

Hey that was short for me! Ok, ok anyway i need to go to bed soon anyway, up at 3:30am fun fun. I'll try not to think about what would happen if AVB's yids became the yids that beat us at SB for the first time in 23 years. Night. Oh and thanks ;)

Hey that was short for me! Ok, ok anyway i need to go to bed soon anyway, up at 3:30am fun fun. I'll try not to think about what would happen if AVB's yids became the yids that beat us at SB for the first time in 23 years. Night. Oh and thanks ;)

From one Ollie to another (Though i spell mine with one L) Don't jynx us with that kinda chat lol! Night son,

Our rapid improvement in performance and the FA and CL success when he went has got to him.

Being churlish now and being showed for the immature, childish halfwit that he undoubtedly is.The report -alright it is Goal.com, saying how fantastic the atmosphere is at 3 point lane compared to Chels is like sour grapes from a 3 year old.

The fact that Lampard called him "the other bloke" and AVB called us "the other team" shows what kind of relationship they had. If it had been up to me, I would have kept him, so thankfully I'm not Roman.

Where is the quoute from ? I saw it in a video on chelseaTV once, but i can´t find it again.