Luke Shaw

Joker10

Pochettino officially confirmed as new Spurs boss, maybe we'll hear about where Shaw's going soon.

He seems like a big step up to the previous managers.

Really a team now to be careful of.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pochettino officially confirmed as new Spurs boss, maybe we'll hear about where Shaw's going soon.

doesn't it make Southampton will delay any transfer and we will have to wait until they hire the new manager first?

He seems like a big step up to the previous managers.

Really a team now to be careful of.

Best they will be challenging for is 3rd/4th and that requires them to be on Harry's team form a couple of years ago(beating the likes of MU, Arsenal, us...etc) so they aren't really a worry for us or City. Well not unless they suddenly decided to sign someone like Cavani. We will finish 1st/2nd next season, I am confident of that.

Best they will be challenging for is 3rd/4th and that requires them to be on Harry's team form a couple of years ago(beating the likes of MU, Arsenal, us...etc) so they aren't really a worry for us or City. Well not unless they suddenly decided to sign someone like Cavani. We will finish 1st/2nd next season, I am confident of that.

that make two - confident confident. Two(too) confident

I think it was more that Shaw was always the one reluctant to leave.

This year? I don't think so. Shaw is a self proclaimed CFC fan, and with the LB spot pretty open right now I don't think there would be any reluctancy from him.

This year? I don't think so. Shaw is a self proclaimed CFC fan, and with the LB spot pretty open right now I don't think there would be any reluctancy from him.

No, I meant last season and in Jan. He made it clear he wants to stay. I'd imagine that has changed this summer.

If we have money to throw around then ok, but our priority should be striker or two and a CM or two. And then a LB. <br />

If there is any chance you compromise on other targets to sign Shaw, I don't agree with that. Worst case scenario you continue with our player of the year Azpi. I rather do that then start the season with a Matic and Ramires pivot. <br />

<br />

Striker - 40m<br />

CM - 30-40M<br />

<br />

If money left over the make a bid for Shaw. If not, continue with Azpi.

With the TV revenue money as well as money we recieced for finishing third I think we have more than enough to offer 25m for the lad.. And if he's a true fan of Chelsea he'll make sure our bid instead of Uniteds 27m will be accepted

Sources saying we're going to be paying 19 mn for Luis. In what world is doing that better than 30 mn on Shaw while locking down your LB position for 12 or so years?

I could understand if we'd been signing someone like Moreno for half of Shaw's price. Now we'll just be spending another 20 or so 3 years down the line on someone else (unless you believe the club will play Aina or Ake when Luis leaves ... in which case, more power to you).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You