Jakub Blaszczykowski

Great right winger if we dont manage to land Hulk, His national coach said that he is going to England

"Lewy [Lewandowski] is going to Manchester United, Kuba [blaszczykowski] also somewhere in England."

What do you guys think of Kuba, does he have the quality to play for Chelsea?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, if you ask me, and if anyone has watched the bundesliga season just gone! I wouldn't be disappointed if we made this signing, for a good fee though - not over inflated. Put it this way, everyone knows Goetze, or has seen Arsenal linked etc. and they didn't miss Goetze too much when Jakub played!

Good signing for Utd too btw (Lewy, striker) I put it in the general transfer talk thread.

Poor Dortmund!!

Great right winger if we dont manage to land Hulk, His national coach said that he is going to England

"Lewy [Lewandowski] is going to Manchester United, Kuba [blaszczykowski] also somewhere in England."

What do you guys think of Kuba, does he have the quality to play for Chelsea?

Source?

No. I can't say his name properly, and I'm not willing to learn. Hulk rolls off easier on the tongue.

Blaz zyah kov ski

He hasn't been too impressive against Greece. He has an assist but he has just been smashing his crosses in.

He seems like a very decent player. Never seen him play apart from the Poland/Greece game. He played well and from the people I've spoken to who have watched him more, he is a good player. I'd happily have him at CFC but it just depends on his price, I feel BVB would try to over price him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You