Jakub Blaszczykowski

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way will Dortmund let another prized asset go. I am sure Kagawa will be the only one, they have just won the domestic double and want to progress not sell anymore but Blascykowski is a brilliant player, gives his all and is one of the fastest dribblers I have ever seen. Piszcek is a good right back as well

I have been critical about people slating the possibility of buying Hulk because of the lack of suggestions of another right wing option of GENUINE QUALITY.

However this lad looks very good. I still want Hulk, but Kuba is a much better alternative to the likes of Adam Johnson and, ahem, Jarvis (!)

I wonder if Roman looks at a double bid for Kuba and Piszczek, seen as we need a right winger and right back?

I have been critical about people slating the possibility of buying Hulk because of the lack of suggestions of another right wing option of GENUINE QUALITY.

However this lad looks very good. I still want Hulk, but Kuba is a much better alternative to the likes of Adam Johnson and, ahem, Jarvis (!)

I wonder if Roman looks at a double bid for Kuba and Piszczek, seen as we need a right winger and right back?

He was at the Poland vs Russia game today. I presume it was to watch his country but he may have had his eye on a few of the stars there so its a possibility :)

He was at the Poland vs Russia game today. I presume it was to watch his country but he may have had his eye on a few of the stars there so its a possibility :)

That or he'll get the poor fucker shot or something for denying Russia the win!

He's been fucking poor this game and very selfish, but that's been a case for quite some time. He's not a Chelsea quality and already is 27. We should sign Lewandowski and Piszczek if we're looking for some Polish sexyiness.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You