Eden Hazard

the wes

Hazard is never going to be the guy who scores 30-40 goals in a campaign because it's not his personality.

(Forgive me for my english )

AND he's not a winger. gotze can play on the wing with bayern and the national team because like hazard they are quality player so they can adapt. For me hazard is not and will never be a winger like ronaldo or robben. very unselfish player he like give the last pass unlike some player who give the ball because they can do nothing else.

Lol at people saying Hazard is not a winger cause he passes a lot. He scored 14 goals this year. He can score, but he doesn't fire off shot like Ronaldo and Robben cause he's not selfish. Reus scored 16 in the Bundesliga. Is he not a winger? Hazard is the same type of player as Reus, just a better dribble and not as good on set pieces. Hazard is a winger who can create and score. I would hate to see him as a #10.

Did he say that?

No he didn't say it like that. He said "I can have a quiet game but still be decisive in the end. That is what people were asking of me."(Being decisive) (there was criticism on him for not being decisive enough in the WC qualifiers for Belgium)

Also he's fully aware that he needs to score more.

Said this five days ago.

Belgium coach Marc Wilmots has waxed lyrical about the playmaker in the build-up to the clash with Russia, claiming Hazard is “one of the best five players in the world”, but the Chelsea man was surprised to receive such glowing reviews after a season where he felt he fell short.

“Seriously? He said that?” asked Hazard. “Well, I never like to talk about myself in that way because, to be honest, I don’t think I deserve it at the moment.

“To be thought of as one of the best five in the world, I would need to score more goals for a start. I would really need to score almost every game because that is what the best players in the world – like Messi and Ronaldo – do every season.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/belgium-v-russia-preview-need-3735326

Lol at people saying Hazard is not a winger cause he passes a lot. He scored 14 goals this year. He can score, but he doesn't fire off shot like Ronaldo and Robben cause he's not selfish. Reus scored 16 in the Bundesliga. Is he not a winger? Hazard is the same type of player as Reus, just a better dribble and not as good on set pieces. Hazard is a winger who can create and score. I would hate to see him as a #10.

Iniesta can play on the wings, ozil can play on the wings, gotze can play on the wings. All unselfish players who dribble in tight spaces, but their best positions r in the centre. Hazard is similar to all of them, he just has more speed/dribbling. I think he'll be better in the centre.

lol if you want he's a winger but i just see in hazard a playmaker.

just my opinion not a fact.

Iniesta can play on the wings, ozil can play on the wings, gotze can play on the wings. All unselfish players who dribble in tight spaces, but their best positions r in the centre. Hazard is similar to all of them, he just has more speed/dribbling. I think he'll be better in the centre.

Thanks Kellzfresh you understand what i mean?

Bale is better than Neymar. But the guys I mentioned are the only guys who show up consistently for 30+ games out of 40.

Neymar isn't better than Hazard. For me, Hazard is better. But everyone can have their opinion.

DOn't think they are, Bale in his last season playing in TOttenham did that. When you have a wnger that scores more than 20 goals with no penaltys he is amazing. You can't score 20 goals in that position without playing 20 really good games, and that's consistency.

Neymar is different, Neymar is like Cristiano, Messi and Bale. A really great player, that plays well in a lot of games but also have incredible numbers. That are the Ballon D'or kind of players and the most determinant in any team.

Even Robben and Ribery, they are not that kind of player... and Hazard is far from the quality of this 2 players.

Born in the US to a Belgian father, dual citizen. Why do you ask?

P.s. Learning Flemish is a bitch.

No reason, was just wondering, seeing your location info. That and the fact you're up to date with anything Belgium related=)

lol if you want he's a winger but i just see in hazard a playmaker.

just my opinion not a fact.

Lol i was just saying, I think he's better as a winger.

DOn't think they are, Bale in his last season playing in TOttenham did that. When you have a wnger that scores more than 20 goals with no penaltys he is amazing. You can't score 20 goals in that position without playing 20 really good games, and that's consistency.

Neymar is different, Neymar is like Cristiano, Messi and Bale. A really great player, that plays well in a lot of games but also have incredible numbers. That are the Ballon D'or kind of players and the most determinant in any team.

Even Robben and Ribery, they are not that kind of player... and Hazard is far from the quality of this 2 players.

You THINK Neymar is like that. He hasn't done shit in Spain yet, when he does he can be up there with Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, etc.

So what is Hazard's ceiling? A chance at Ballon d'Or isn't possible. Why are so many people against selling him? Neymar is way better, we should have got him since he does everything better than Hazard. Lol i strongly disagree with your OPINION. But whatever. To each their own.

Thanks 02Kellzfresh you understand what i mean?

Yes I do understand. It has more to do with his personal character than his talents. Modern wingers either have to be direct and run into goal scoring positions or be like navas and stay wide and cross. Hazard is not like the two types of winger above, so I think he'll be better centrally touching the ball all the time.

Lol this is what i'm talking about with Neymar being overrated. Neymar shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Messi or C Ronaldo. Hasn't got the consistency nor the numbers.

He has 13 goals and 11 assists (CL+ League) in an attacking league and an extremely attacking oriented team and you call that incredible numbers ? :lol:

And Hazard really isn't that far from Ribery or Robben. Ribery has 13 goals 12 assists. Robben has 15 goals 12 assists.Both playing in a very attacking system. Hazard has 16 goals 7 assists playing in a more defensive oriented system and a more physical demanding league.

THIS!!!!

Neymar has done fuck all in La Liga to be compared to CR7 and Messi. Hazard is a much better player RIGHT NOW than Neymar. But Neymar is Brazilian, so obviously he's the next Ronaldo.

Lol this is what i'm talking about with Neymar being overrated. Neymar shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Messi or C Ronaldo. Hasn't got the consistency nor the numbers.

He has 13 goals and 11 assists (CL+ League) in an attacking league and an extremely attacking oriented team and you call that incredible numbers ? :lol:

And Hazard really isn't that far from Ribery or Robben. Ribery has 13 goals 12 assists. Robben has 15 goals 12 assists.Both playing in a very attacking system. Hazard has 16 goals 7 assists playing in a more defensive oriented system and a more physical demanding league.

Not to mention that Hazard also created the most chances in all of the top 5 competitions.

Neymar is not at that level in this momentbut he is that kind of player they are. Neymar is not between the 10 best players in the world, But he wll be.

He started 19 games (half the games) in Barcelona in La Liga, in his 1st year in Europe. It's not what was expected but he is really young. For example Messi was out for months with an important injury and played a lot more than Neymar. Hazard also did it in Chelsea... he started something like more 14 games than Neymar.and nearly the same goals (without penaltys),

Neymar is clearly a player that will score more than 20 goals (I would say 30 goals) per season every season in the future,

ANd this season was in my opinion really bad from Neymar in Barcelona. But... he is special.

Neymar is not at that level in this momentbut he is that kind of player. Neymar is not between maybe the 10 best players in the world, nut he wll be.

He started 19 games (half the games) in Barcelona in La Liga, in his 1st year in Europe. It's not what was expected but he is really young. For examplo Messi was out for months with an important injury and played a lot more than Neymar. Hazard also did it in Chelsea... he started something like more 14 games than Neymar.and nearly the same goals (without penaltys),

Neymar is clearly a player that will score more than 20 goals per season every season in the future,

Maybe, maybe not. He a worldclass talent no doubt but i'm not so sure he'll reach that level. Scoring more then 20 goals isn't Messi C. Ronaldo level. Scoring 30, 40 goals is their level.

I don't think Neymar is going to reach that level as easy as you seem to think.

Yes Neymar has less games then Hazard but i could argue that that's just as much a disadvantage as an advantage. (due to fatigue)

I'd give you that one though but like i said before there's the difference in system that both players play in (Barcelona, very attacking oriented, Chelsea, defensively oriented) and the difference in leagues they play in ( Primera division, more attacking (parking the bus is considered a crime against football) Premier league very physical, most smaller teams don't care about playing beautifull football and just park the bus)

That are things that also plays a big role in how much goals and assists a player can get in a season.