Eden Hazard

the wes

Why do so many people say Messi/ Ronaldo/ BALE level?

What exactly has Bale done to be named in the same sentence as these 2?

2 years ago the best player in the PL. THis season in his first season in Spain 22 goals (again no penaltys), for sure the same number of assists, determinant goals in the 2 thophies Madrid won. If you think it's not good enough I don't know what would be.

Bale is like Cristiano, not as good but the guy is impressive and will be one of the contenders for the place of best player in the world.

THis kind of players - Cristiano and Messi - are directly involved in 80 goals per season in their teams. And Bale and Neymar will do the same in 1 or 2 seasons.And that are the best players in the world.

When we say, INiesta is incredible, RObben is incredible, or no Ribery is the best.Some people like a lot the tiki taka style, others something more direct. But in the case of this 4 players, it's a question of numbers,and it's undeniable.

Btw, Bale was better than Neymar in the club without any doubt.

Hazard is a winger, he's not solely a creative player like Silva or Iniesta, he has totally different skill sets.

Also Neymar better than Bale/Hazard? :lol: Give me a break.

Bale>Hazard>Neymar.

Bale right now it better than Hazard, he's way more consistent, Hazard at his best is better but we only get that five games a season.

Bale is better long passer and crosses the ball as good as anyone...

I don't know what makes you say that but I agree Hazard needs to work on his corners ... and now that both Lamps and Luiz are gone, we might be in for quite a treat from him in-regards to free kicks

Bale is better in set piece situations

yeah, I said he's the better athlete ... but I don't know how much that takes away from Hazard given his role in the team. (Messi/Iniesta/Robben/Gotze/Reus in my mind)

Bale has superior physical attributes and far more aggressive than Hazard.

yeah, he's faster too :) ... but that wont make him better than a guy who takes PKs without looking at the ball B)

They are. Messi and Ronaldo basically highly impact games every game - Bale doesn't do it as consistently as either.

No one is on their level or close to it IMO.

you're right. to inconsistent but in the big game he can make the differrence. But like hazard he's young we must wait to see is full potential.

I consider Hazard, Reus, Robben, Bale, Ribery (ok the guy has been poor recently) Di Maria and Alexis Sanchez to be the only true world class players (wingers). I don't consider guys like Neymar or Gotze to be on the same level (yet) as these players. I also don't see any of those guys being able to carry Chelsea the way Hazard did this past season. Maybe Bale, because he's done it before in the PL with Spurs. I just don't see a guy like Neymar being able to do that. He scores a couple of goals for Brazil and all of a sudden he's the best. As if club performances are not the bread and butter of evaluating a player's true level. Fickle, fickle, fickle.

I consider Hazard, Reus, Robben, Bale, Ribery (ok the guy has been poor recently) Di Maria and Alexis Sanchez to be the only true world class players (wingers). I don't consider guys like Neymar or Gotze to be on the same level (yet) as these players. I also don't see any of those guys being able to carry Chelsea the way Hazard did this past season. Maybe Bale, because he's done it before in the PL with Spurs. I just don't see a guy like Neymar being able to do that. He scores a couple of goals for Brazil and all of a sudden he's the best. As if club performances are not the bread and butter of evaluating a player's true level. Fickle, fickle, fickle.

This. Neymar is nowhere near these guys, let alone Messi & Ronaldo. Reus and Bale are significantly better than him.

Don't forget Zlatan on that list. And .....Suarez.