Eden Hazard

the wes

As much as I dream of the idea of having Hazard in our team, Im not sure if he is the right player to compliment Torres.

If we have to look for players complementing some of ours, then it should be for Mata, Danni or Ramires, them are the men on form and the men for the futur.

If we have to look for players complementing some of ours, then it should be for Mata, Danni or Ramires, them are the men on form and the men for the futur.

Peace knows, if anything Get Cavani in summer, Hazard in now. Everything will fall into place slowly but surely. Can't worry about Torres, HE needs to show what he can do, i.e. finishing would be a start

As much as I dream of the idea of having Hazard in our team, Im not sure if he is the right player to compliment Torres.

What? Those dangerous crosses, incredible speed, and just the fact that he can dribble and keep the ball at his feet so Torres won't have to keep romaing on the wings just to see the ball. That's just a handful of the things he is capable off/brings to the team. Besides like mentioned above, this isn't Torres FC.

I really want him or jovetic!! Drogba is not in the Chelsea state if mind right now, and fair enough he has the right to talk to other teams blah blah blah. But that doesn't mean we become his slave. If wants go move abroad let him, only helps us lower our age overall. Once he's taken care of, now we should get a winger. But I like jovetic's versatility more than hazard. Cuz he can play ST too if need be. And less media attention would surround him as allowed to hazard. Let's we how it unfolds, prob a last minuete buy and mikel hands transfer request!!

Eden Hazard close to Chelsea move. Arsenal entered race but Hazard swayed by idea of AVB's Chelsea project with him and Mata the focal points.

Please post the source, but I think it's facebook.

It CAN be actually true and do not be surprised if it is. We've seen how Mata was convinced by AVB to come and how Torres helped with the transfer.