Eden Hazard

the wes

I just hope our medical team will pay extra attention on him 'cause he is going to be the most fouled player of the season for sure. Hopefully he will top Moses as the most effective dribbler.

I don't think he needs the attention. He was the most fouled professional player in Europe last season.

I just hope our medical team will pay extra attention on him 'cause he is going to be the most fouled player of the season for sure. Hopefully he will top Moses as the most effective dribbler.

He has light feet. He's often on his toes, not all the foot planted on the ground. In Judo, the opponent could pass him easily upside him with the position of his feet in the football pitch.

More quotes from him:

'I already had a taste of these kind of tackles in the Community Shield,' he said.

'I was kicked quite a bit in the first half against Wigan but, in France, it was already like that for me.

'I wasn't aware I was the most fouled player in the match, I wasn't counting them.

'I started as the number 10 and then afterwards with Mata, we tried to interchange positions rather than stay in the same place and I think we worked rather well,' said Hazard, who was withdrawn for fellow big-money new boy Oscar.

'Oscar has just arrived and we haven't had the time to work together. We have only had one training session so far but, little by little, we should get things to where they should be.

'There are loads of possibilities. Ryan Bertrand was on the left against Wigan and Daniel Sturridge can play there as well and the coach won't hesitate.

'He will just put the best players on the pitch. Our preparation was very good. Physically speaking, I feel impeccable.'

http://www.dailymail...ier-League.html

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but thought he showed good strength yesterday to hold off arguably a much stronger and physical player in Figueroa just before the penalty incident.

Knew it long time ago, he possesses great balance due to his low centre gravity and strong leg muscles.

I seem to always mention them?, like when?, because i like a lot of there players such as Tiote?.

Well at least i didn't think Kyle Walker was brilliant like you did after he made all those funny mistakes last season.

Keep going with your sly digs at me, and trying to prove me wrong all of the time, nothings worked so far and i seriously doubt it ever will.

No just Newcastle, Chelsea is full of glory supporting cunts, it's funny how you all came sniffing about after Roman bought your stupid club with no history.

Not sure if you are talking with extreme sarcasm or you are actually a total pillock ...... my guess is the later!

Not sure if you are talking with extreme sarcasm or you are actually a total pillock ...... my guess is the later!

RESPECT Sloth, the great. Its a shame that zolayes always likes this kind of posts full of insults...

http://www.chelseafc...e:-happy-hazard

As league debuts go, Eden Hazard's opening minutes at Wigan could hardly have been better and afterwards, the Belgian international spoke to the club's channel.

Two assists - one a great pass following a sharp turn for Branislav Ivanovic to find the net, the second winning a penalty that Frank Lampard duly converted, helped the team to a 2-0 lead that was not surrendered.

There was plenty of fluidity in the Chelsea midfield, particular between Hazard and Juan Mata, but he was started more centrally than in the Community Shield.

'Obviously I am happy with the way we started the game,' Hazard told Chelsea TV.

'We had a very good first half and I am happy I was in the starting 11. In the second half we could have played better on some occasions but it is very positive to start like that with three points.

'The "number 10" role is the role suited to me the most because I am used to playing there but I am a new player here and this is a big team and a big squad and I will always be happy if I can play the games, no matter if the manager wants to play me out wide or in the middle. I will happily play anywhere for the team.'

As well as his creativity, one of the main talking points following Sunday's game were the four fouls on Hazard, one resulting in a Wigan booking. Last season in France's top flight Hazard was the most-fouled player.

'I already had a few knocks and kicks in the first game in the Community Shield and I was the best player at my team in France so I got a lot attention from the defenders,' he confirmed. 'So I am used to it. The game can be physical, I don't mind.'

http://www.chelseafc...e:-happy-hazard

As league debuts go, Eden Hazard's opening minutes at Wigan could hardly have been better and afterwards, the Belgian international spoke to the club's channel.

Two assists - one a great pass following a sharp turn for Branislav Ivanovic to find the net, the second winning a penalty that Frank Lampard duly converted, helped the team to a 2-0 lead that was not surrendered.

There was plenty of fluidity in the Chelsea midfield, particular between Hazard and Juan Mata, but he was started more centrally than in the Community Shield.

'Obviously I am happy with the way we started the game,' Hazard told Chelsea TV.

'We had a very good first half and I am happy I was in the starting 11. In the second half we could have played better on some occasions but it is very positive to start like that with three points.

'The "number 10" role is the role suited to me the most because I am used to playing there but I am a new player here and this is a big team and a big squad and I will always be happy if I can play the games, no matter if the manager wants to play me out wide or in the middle. I will happily play anywhere for the team.'

As well as his creativity, one of the main talking points following Sunday's game were the four fouls on Hazard, one resulting in a Wigan booking. Last season in France's top flight Hazard was the most-fouled player.

'I already had a few knocks and kicks in the first game in the Community Shield and I was the best player at my team in France so I got a lot attention from the defenders,' he confirmed. 'So I am used to it. The game can be physical, I don't mind.'

King!

Don't worry Henrique, it's because of Zolayes why half of the forum hates me, that's why i had to change my name.

Thanks for the support bro!.

I like you myself, but you don't do yourself any favours by randomenly insulting other user's.

I like you myself, but you don't do yourself any favours by randomenly insulting other user's.

Maybe i can be too harsh, but i don't just randomly insult people who i don't know. Only the people who have a problem with me, like the ones who quote me just for an argument.

Maybe i can be too harsh, but i don't just randomly insult people who i don't know. Only the people who have a problem with me, like the ones who quote me just for an argument.

Just rise above it or use the ignore button.