Eden Hazard

the wes

What is that in French and Dutch?

I assume you speak both...

We say Champagne kid, we don't translate it. If we would translate it, it would be:

Dutch: Champagne-kind

French: L'enfant (de) Champagne

Those translations just doesn't sound as good as the English one.

We say Champagne kid, we don't translate it. If we would translate it, it would be:

Dutch: Champagne-kind

French: L'enfant (de) Champagne

Those translations just doesn't sound as good as the English one.

I guess in a country where Dutch, French and German are the official languages it's easier just to communicate in English! :D

I've noticed Hazard use his left foot quite a bit (he's right-footed), and it really is quite superb that he's so comfortable on his weaker side at such a young age.

When he arrives, I'm going to jizz allllll over his face.

I want to get the England- Belgium game out of the way so we can announce it and do the interview etc

Just out of Curiosity, if we get Hulk as well, who would you get on the back of your shirt from those 2 players? Hazard is better but 'Incredible Hulk' would be great to have on your jersey

I want to get the England- Belgium game out of the way so we can announce it and do the interview etc

Just out of Curiosity, if we get Hulk as well, who would you get on the back of your shirt from those 2 players? Hazard is better but 'Incredible Hulk' would be great to have on your jersey

Hazard. Because he is on my list of footballers that I have a man crush on.

Especially if he wears 11.

10m euros/year???? If my calculations are correct, his getting 160k pounds/week? I dont know if im right, i just used a currency converter and started dividing

153,000 pounds/week roughly if the website I found had an up to date conversion

Im such a lowlife for being disappointed that the forum i support always goes down when there is traffic.

Me showing my disappointment and suggesting a change in hosting services has offended you so much. Wow.

No, this is great, and we should not strive to be any better.

If anyone knows a cost per month, that would never allow the forum to go down even when there is traffic, i will happily donate knowing what im donating to achieve. There is nothing wrong in that. ATM, i have seen so many people donate, and a change in hosting service, and yet this happens.

No, i am not being ungrateful. I love this site.

If i cant express my disappointment in a forum, then the basic point of a forum is lost.

I HAVE DONATED NOW. I THINK I AM NOT UNGRATEFUL.

Disappointed by your reply.

I think facebook is much better to discuss with other fans. I use that more then this or other site, cause as you say they suffer a lot during big traffic.

And I don't think is their fault cause they are not as big as facebook and don't have the resources to be running a bigger site. That will be for all the forum of any clubs site when they get a lot of traffic.

So, I can clear everything up for you guys. Thanks to our national coach.

http://www.sporza.be...alink/1.1313570

You guys won't understand ofcourse, but here are the things that has been literally said:

- Transfer fee: 40 million euro

- Yearly wages: 10 million euro

- National coach about being late for training: 'He made a mistake, he needs to buy the champagne tonight. For the whole team. He made a mistake, okay, he needs to give back to the team. Kompany will choose the champagne'.

- Fellaini comments: "Great choice from Hazard. Chelsea is a big club. They're the champions of Europe. But Hazard needs to answer the rest of the questions.

- Hazard said: 'Je parle pas' -> 'I don't talk'.

- Hazard will talk after England - Belgium and first on Chelsea TV.

- National coach: 'After Wembley, he'll go to London, do his medical and after that there will be a press conference.'

- National coach again: 'I don't have a problem with Hazard twittering. He promised to announce which club, he did. No problem.'

Except for the wages/transfer fee (Belgian TV not 100% sure), the rest is again litteraly said.

:clap: