Greatest Drogba Moments

I am making video tribute about our powerhouse Didier Drogba. I want to collect his greatest moments in blue kit, so please suggest me greatest moments for each season.

Like this

2004/05:

2005/06:

2006/07:

2007/08:

2008/09:

2009/10:

2010/11:

2011/12:

You will make quliaty video with me, if you choose great moments.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, The Carling Cup final goals against Le Arse in '05 i think it was, The goal where he flicked it between his legs against Barca in the CL group stages. The FA Cup final winner against United. The goal against Liverpool in the CL final of '08. The 4 he got against Arsenal in the 09/10 season (in the 2 games). The goal against Arsenal at Wembley in the FA Cup semi final. The goal against UEFAlona obviously. The goal in the final and the winning penalty.

Thats all off the top of my head, oh the one against Everton, and the team one against Bolton in 09/10, and then the thunderbolt he got against Bolton.

Goals vs Arsenal in pretty much all of those seasons lol. include that glorious freekick at the emirates

vs Everton - his best ever in terms of technique

vs Barca (2006), vs Liverpool, vs Spurs (2012) - his other swivel and shoot goals.

vs Juve in CL. Liverpool in CL semi and vs everton - FA Cup final

vs ManUnited - FA Cup Final 2007, vs Arsenal 2009 FA Cup Semi

vs Hull, Everton, Wigan Hat-trick - 2009-10

vs Barca, Napoli - 2012

that's pretty much it i guess

It would be nice for you to do some sort of montage within it where it shows his goal against Bayern in 2004/05 in Munich, which at the time I thought was the best headed goal I had ever seen from a Chelsea player. Only for it to be beaten and his Chelsea career to go full circle by scoring the header against Bayern in the final.

Might seem controversial or out of place, but I'd include the "f***king disgrace" moment....Never seen such an outburst of passion from a player....

Agreed, it was what all of us were thinking. Pure passion from Drogba, mixed with desperation to redeem himself for the year before.