Right-back Ramires?

Yes, I always did. I wasn't a fan of your intelligent beginning of argument with "screw you" though, have more respect to other peoples' opinions.

sorry about that. just dint like it when (apparently) i thought u called rambo mediocre. anyways sorry for any insults, dint mean it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------Torres----------------

-----Hazard--------Hulk-----------

-----------------------------------------

---------------Mata------------------

-----Lampard------Ramires------

A.Cole------------------------Ivanovic

-----------J.Terry---Luiz-----------------

-----------------Cech----------------------

Would be my first choice and formation

first choice??? kina hard to be honest because that team has no TRUE dm, switch lamps for mikel and ramires for lamps then maybe it can be fist choice.

also, all these people (not u semia) who put lamps for double pivot role need to understand that playing 4231 kills ramires!! if/when we sign hulk ramires is now left out of his prefered potition and we suggest all these wird ass positions for him. 433 is best formation for u ramires fans (witch i presume is evrybody). for he can go forward and back without a priority on either, as apposed to 4231 witch forces him to play more defensive and limit forward opprotunities.

If we are to get both Hulk and Hazard, we have to remember that we would be having a major share of possession (at least 60 to 70%) as the attacking team against most of the opposition in EPL (bar Arsenal, ManU and ManC)... And as the attacking team, I do not think we would need a true DM to provide us a shield. If Rami pushes up, David Luiz or Cahill would be stepping up alongside Mikel to form a back 3.. And i guess we would be having a high defensive shield (i know it does not suit JT) if we are to be a super attacking team. My starting 11 in EPL would be one of the following (not mentioning defense as we are talking only abt att and mid)

(4-2-3-1)

FT9

EH - JM - HULK

FL8 - Rami

or

(4-3-3)

EH-FT9-HULK

JM-MIKEL-Rami

Against Arse, ManU or ManC - I had play the following

FT9 (4-2-3-1)

EH - JM - HULK/Rami

FL8-Mikel

or

EH - FT9 - HULK (4-3-3)

FL8-Mikel-Rami

or

EH-FT9-Hulk

JM-Mikel-Rami

In either case, I envisage Ramires starting in almost a majority of our matches next season. And they would all be from a CM position IF we get Hulk... Else he would take the RW spot as he did during our close season.

i would personally not like Rami to be our RW. Yes - he was good for us the past 2 months. But that is only because we were uinltra defensive and were only counter attacking. With Hazard and FT and JM, even without Hulk we would not be playing Defensive which would mean our wingers would have to be skillful enough to beat their man and create space / chances which is not Ramires' forte... Hence why he should play in CM as our engine if we are to become an attacking team....

Ramires is the only player we have that offers us pace in the middle of the park and that is vital. If we play Lampard and Mikel then all it takes is for someone like Yaya Toure to drive through those 2 with pace and we are fucked. We can't have a team full of pure blooded footballers who just want to move the ball, we need players who work off the ball too and nobody does that better then Ramires is our team. I don't care how many goals Lampard gets us, the fact is up until the end of the season the guy was a liability. Ramires and Mikel should start in the CM roles so we have that blend of pace and drive (Ramires) with ball control and calmness (Obi Mikel) then the Hazards, Mata and Marin's of this world can do the things that they are good for. I don't want us to end up at the city of Manchester stadium with 2 slow coaches in midfield because a player like Toure will constantly run past them and that will leave us exposed.

Give Ramires another shot in the double pivot and have Lampard sit on the bench. Have him play a Giggs type role. If it doesn't work out in the middle of the ground for Rambo, then we can stick him out wide in the winger position and rotate him and Hulk/Eden/Mata.

We need to get younger in my opinion, so Frank will just need to accept the veteran role, that is more likely to be coming off the bench.