David Luiz

the wes

6 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

Jesus, just bench him already, how many goals will he cost us this season?

He's the new Ivanović in the team the new untouchable  it's time for Luiz to go back to Benfica 

He made a mistake, but I feel he has been solid in his role. 

AC made a bunch of mistakes last season and we all wanted to let him play through it. I get Luiz is a finished product and he probably won't get better, but it was a case of switching off against a team that posed no threat until that moment. 

Poor again. This will be a recurring theme. One good season under Conte does not change the fact for his entire career he is continuously caught out ball watching and that is a weakness that teams can exploit, especially if we have 75% of the ball and are constantly on the front foot (makes him even more dangerous). Just waiting for the oh but he can play out from the back shit to justify selecting him.  

3 hours ago, Thor said:

He made a mistake, but I feel he has been solid in his role. 

AC made a bunch of mistakes last season and we all wanted to let him play through it. I get Luiz is a finished product and he probably won't get better, but it was a case of switching off against a team that posed no threat until that moment. 

I agree.  Problem is we alreay know Luiz.. this is not a one-off. 

23 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

there is just too much player power in football imo and its a disgrace how many managers get the axe because of spoiled primmadonas. Chelsea is a good example of player power and i pray to God they dont try anything with Sarri, im sick and tired of these cunts getting away with everything and the manager always being made a scapegoat. No top manager can survive in a toxic and backstabing environment. Cheers

Jose and Conte's downfall had nothing to do with player power, the only one that did was AVB and i can't speak for you but im glad the "cunts" won that particular battle.

39 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

He played in a back 3 under Conte. Totally different. Can't see him lasting the full duration of the season. Just hope when Christensen gets the call he grasps it with both hands.

Daniele Rugani is not getting a look in at Juventus we should go back in for him in January 😊😊

17 minutes ago, the wes said:

Daniele Rugani is not getting a look in at Juventus we should go back in for him in January 😊😊

Maybe now some peeps will realize why Sarri was looking at CBs

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This should not lead to dropping him for Cahill, Cahill is woeful. If anything it should allow AC to get a start.

What have we done to make you even consider us swapping him out for Cahill? That would put evolution back years!

What surprises me is why so many of us ARE surprised about his brainfarts. Hes always done exactly the same thing defense wise. He loses all sense of where hes at and loses all sight of the guy hes supposed to be marking.

And this is the normal outcome.

Hes just what we need going forward but hes going to fuck up like this and the question is can Andreas step up now?

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Jose and Conte's downfall had nothing to do with player power, the only one that did was AVB and i can't speak for you but im glad the "cunts" won that particular battle.

keep telling yourself that then, to each his own

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe now some peeps will realize why Sarri was looking at CBs

Some TC members thought we didn't need a new CB the last three games shows we do need one cahill and Luiz are not good enough no more