Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

And yet, he has a better dribbles/runs past opponent per game ratio than any other player on our team.

And it is never mentioned which players he is dribbling past. Is he dirbbling past players like Nemanja Vidic or Roger Johnson? Statistics are pretty to look at but they reveal very little about what happened.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it is never mentioned which players he is dribbling past. Is he dirbbling past players like Nemanja Vidic or Roger Johnson? Statistics are pretty to look at but they reveal very little about what happened.

Was meant to support my Liverpool moneyball 20 million fee theory :(

Why must you debunk it!

Was meant to support my Liverpool moneyball 20 million fee theory :(

Why must you debunk it!

I'm just naturally argumentative. It's never personal, it's just business. B) I'll argue to the point even if I know I'm 100% wrong beforehand.

I'm just naturally argumentative. It's never personal, it's just business. B) I'll argue to the point even if I know I'm 100% wrong beforehand.

It's alright, I must confess I had sinister motives. The moneyball theory was just to get you lot to support a new deal for Kalou :ph34r:

How can you make such a sweeping statement? What if he scores a hattrick against Bayern Munich and is given a new 5 year deal?

There's always hope.

There's hope that he'll leave and join his former Dutch club! Even if he puts in a MOTM performance against Bayern, most Chelsea fans will be happy to see him leave.

For the record I don't care if you're happy or sad. All I ask for is some respect. He's not Adrian Mutu or Winston Bogarde or William Gallas. A send off where he's wished the best and his accomplishments here are recognised and always a friendly reception should he ever return to the Bridge as a spectator or an opposition player is all that's necessary.

Also I have this feeling he'll be a massive success at Feyenoord. Strikers score for fun in the Netherlands.

Nepotism?? The practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends especially by giving them jobs?

Fast tracked through Ivory Coast's football due to his brother. He was brought into Europe by a club for which his brother had been a pretty important figure. He's also been sucking up to Drogba ever since he arrived at this club.

Fast tracked through Ivory Coast's football due to his brother. He was brought into Europe by a club for which his brother had been a pretty important figure. He's also been sucking up to Drogba ever since he arrived at this club.

Don't you have to be the one in the position of power to be the nepotist? If that is the case then it's Drogba and Bonaventure Kalou that can be labelled nepotists.