MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

only players who gave a fuck:

Ryan B.

Nando

Lukaku

Flo Mo (somewhat)

other than that it was a discrace (as drogba would say)

want Torres and Lukaku to partner up, could be good, Lukaku looked very strong and "pace-ey" today...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the highlights and I feel Liverpool were lucky winners last night.Credit to them for shooting on target but otherwise we could have outplayed them had we fielded a stronger side.I am sure we would have thrashed them too if Suarez and whoever plays well for them wouldn't have started.Anyways credit to RDM for mixing youth and experience.

only players who gave a fuck:

Ryan B.

Nando

Lukaku

Flo Mo (somewhat)

other than that it was a discrace (as drogba would say)

want Torres and Lukaku to partner up, could be good, Lukaku looked very strong and "pace-ey" today...

Thought Ramires wasn't too bad either.

After my horrow and revulsion at being pumped by the dirty scousers died down, I took the following away from this match:

Meh, we played mostly reserves and it showed. I am absolutely aghast at the performances turned in by Brana and JT though.

Turnbull is terribull.

Our beloved Bison is well and truly done. His knees have betrayed him. Quite unfortunate really.

I was glad that the Big Puppy got some gametime.

Suarez is a complete and utter scumbag. His scurrilous attack on Brana should earn him a ban. It would be fitting if someone gave that rat-faced cunt a taste of his own medicine. Where's Vinnie Jones when you need him?

Finally, we've really put all in our eggs in one basket, eh? Though our odds of finishing fourth were pretty slim going into Anfield. It's Champions League or bust. I, for one, welcome the challenge.

That was stupid by Essien and should be red... But I quite like it :Goober:

Essien-Tackle.gif

Shelvey went in two-footed on someone(can't remember) in the game as well and worst of all, he made so many dangerous looking fouls and wasn't even booked!!

Shelvey went in two-footed on someone(can't remember) in the game as well and worst of all, he made so many dangerous looking fouls and wasn't even booked!!

It was on Ramires but it was not as bad as Essiens. Not that I am complaining.

Honestly disgusted as a big fan of Essien with that tackle, he deserved to be banned for a hell lot of matches. Stuff like that has no place in football.

Spearring or Suarez should have been banned too.

Can't bother to comment much on the match itself, was terrible, like I expected with that lineup. Not that it hurts less losing to liverpool, truly hate them.

Primary reasons for the defeat and shitty performance: JT, Romeu & Essien

Secondary Reasons: Ferreira, Brana, Turnbull & Sturridge

should not wear a chelsea shirt again: Turnbull, Ferreira, Romeu (maybe in the reserves) and Sturridge

Some specific player comments...

Ramires: the only player creating anything. He has come a long way.

Romeu: Looked so much shaper in his first starts, little by little I've started to think he can't cut it.

Turnbull: Did anyone see his lack of hustle after his poor clearance!?!?! I honestly think if he sprinted his ass back into net he could've got a hand to it

Essien: Done.

Sturridge: I've slowly become disgusted by him. He's either totally selfish or a complete football-idiot and is only useful if you put him on in the last 20 minutes and tell him to just try and make something out of nothing.

Very Poor Game from us, the amount of games we're playing within a short amount of time is taking it's toll. Liverscum can have their 'Hollow' victory, we won when it Mattered, and that's all that counts. When they won they left Anfield and went and stole some Hubcaps, when we won we Lifted the FA Cup! :blue scalf: They would have traded in this result for the FA cup win in a heartbeat. Now onto the UCL! Absolutely must be more compact, and hungry to win, which I'm sure we will

P.S: FFS How many times is JT going to slip? Plus Torres was SO Close to shutting those Pathetic Scum up, great shot. it seems he still has that X-factor about him, but he got no Service. And Lukaku missed a sitter, when you get one chance in a bluemoon you need to score Lollipop's like those Romelu <_<

And hopefully no player that started today, starts in Munich.

Atleast one and at most 2 will, that's what's disconcerting about yesterday's perfromance. Unless we're going to have Torres and Kalou on the wings.

That was stupid by Essien and should be red... But I quite like it :Goober:

Essien-Tackle.gif

Oh shiiiiiet... he was probably trying to get himself off as not to humiliate himself some more. He, for one, should know the devastating effect a serious injury can have on your career and it was malicious of him to try and do that to Carroll. Should be sold, generally he's no use to us anymore.