Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romeu was terrible. I don't really know who played remotely well and when you're captain has the worst day in his professional career (performance wise) then what can you do? Sod all really. Very bad day but a bad day with no effort against that lot matters. You can forgive JT and Ivan but there are players fighting for their Chelsea careers. Saw none of that there.

NO i'm literally asking was Hendersons goal great?, because i turned the match off after Essien scored that own goal, i knew what was coming.

Think of RVP's 2nd goal against us in the 5-3. There you go.

Romeu was terrible. I don't really know who played remotely well and when you're captain has the worst day in his professional career (performance wise) then what can you do? Sod all really. Very bad day but a bad day with no effort against that lot matters. You can forgive JT and Ivan but there are players fighting for their Chelsea careers. Saw none of that there.

We can all just be glad now, JT isn't playing in the final, because had he have played like that in Munich, the Champions League would have been all but gone!

Please god, make Cahill and Luiz fit again!

Think of RVP's 2nd goal against us in the 5-3. There you go.

Lmao was it almost the exact same?, what a tit.

You want to know what pisses me off about it mostly... it can only happen to me it really can.

This lad said John Terry is overrated by miles, i said he isn't and is our best centre back, and to top it off he supports liverpool... and then after all the stuff i said he goes and puts a performance in like that... really and people wonder why i'm so pessimistic, i can't say one bastard thing without having to eat my words afterwards.

No stress on my behalf. Obvious that this game was a dead rubber. Really weakened back four, you cannot expect miracles. This game shows that we do not have that much depth and hopefully we are on the way to rejuvenating the squad. No top four finish. Umm, well now we will see whether it has any effect on players coming to cfc. I doubt it. Every club has its fair share of below par years. CFC is still regarded as a top club. Money talks in this business.

Wish Paulo would be cut some slack, has given some heroric performances this season (White Hart Lane, Stadium of Light), one average display where the whole team were shit and suddenly Bosingwa is better after all :doh:

He should still play in Munich.

Not that bothered because we played a shit team. How many people actually expected anything after seeing that lineup?

And hopefully no player that started today, starts in Munich.

Lets be honest how many people truely thought we was going to get a win tonight ? i didnt and its true we won the won that mattered and they beat our b team pretty much, 4th was lost against newcastle we all knew that eggs was put in that basket after that game. people have said all ready put our strongest team out on a hope, newcastle, spurs and arsenal all slip up !!!! no chance. Munich is a must win thats pretty much what our season hinges on ! send the kids out sunday let them have 40 k people singing behind them. Josh should have been brought back from swansea if we could of done !!!!!!! CAREFREE

Wish Paulo would be cut some slack, has given some heroric performances this season (White Hart Lane, Stadium of Light), one average display where the whole team were shit and suddenly Bosingwa is better after all :doh:

Ferreira won't start against Bayern. No chance imo.

Just hoping Bosingwa doesn't gift them any goal lol.

Paulo is the man !!!! loyal and does a job when needed ! i think paulo at right back and bosingwa at right wing back, !!!!!! :)

Lmao was it almost the exact same?, what a tit.

You want to know what pisses me off about it mostly... it can only happen to me it really can.

This lad said John Terry is overrated by miles, i said he isn't and is our best centre back, and to top it off he supports liverpool... and then after all the stuff i said he goes and puts a performance in like that... really and people wonder why i'm so pessimistic, i can't say one bastard thing without having to eat my words afterwards.

You shit! Don't you realize you're cursed? You MUST be pessimistic in order for Chels to do well. The moment you start praising and being all smiles, is the moment everything goes tits up.

Now... go on boy and predict us a big fat loss against Munich :angry:

You shit! Don't you realize you're cursed? You MUST be pessimistic in order for Chels to do well. The moment you start praising and being all smiles, is the moment everything goes tits up.

Now... go on boy and predict us a big fat loss against Munich :angry:

Mate, if you're not being serious here then i pity you, because it honeslty happens, WHY DO YOU THINK I SAID WE WILL DEFINITELY LOSE AGAINST LIVERPOOL IN THE F.A CUP, OH FOR FUCK SAKE I JUST REALISED I SAID WE WILL WIN TODAY AHHH SHIT.

GUYS BAYERN MUNICH WILL BEAT US!.