Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked a Liverpool forum, they are convinced Henderson, Carroll and Shelvey are some sort of supermen right now.

Does this mean we will have to listen all summer about how next year is their year again? :doh:

Your complaining about that? I love the Summer period, it's a magical time as the realms of delusion and reality get completely contorted and the scousers' eyes grow larger and larger, like a little girl writing a list to Santa, with the arrival of each distinctly average footballer and by the start of the season they simply cant contain their sheer excitement of the upcoming season because, finally, after more than 20 years, this season, not last season, not the season before that and certainly not the season before that, no, this season will be their season!

It's my favourite time of year and provides endless amounts of entertainment and never fails to throw up a few quality lines that you can quote back to them once their league form goes belly up (usually before January)

Just checked a Liverpool forum, they are convinced Henderson, Carroll and Shelvey are some sort of supermen right now.

Does this mean we will have to listen all summer about how next year is their year again? :doh:

Liverpool fans are so dumb, they think that because Jonjo Shelvey scored against Ross Turnbull, he's world class!

Scouseland is the home of clueless twats.. that's why most of the scumbags that live there don't have jobs!

must take the positives from this game

if they win their next one as well hopefully they'll go in to next season somewhat confident and not make too many changes to their squad (doubt they can afford it anyway?)

oh and KKK

Liverpool fans are so dumb, they think that because Jonjo Shelvey scored against Ross Turnbull, he's world class!

Scouseland is the home of clueless twats.. that's why most of the scumbags that live there don't have jobs!

I suppose he's pretty good if he has the power to attract goal-kicks towards himself... :rolleyes:

:lol: To be fair, he looks pretty good recently. Looks a different player.

Yeah I agree lol, it's just hilarious that he's scored v. Everton & now us in this useless game and they've now said he's worth the £35million.

At least our Torres justifications came in a match of real purpose.

Yeah I agree lol, it's just hilarious that he's scored v. Everton & now us in this useless game and they've now said he's worth the £35million.

He didn't score in this useless game, he scored in the final.

Or the Carroll syndrome... he's world class against Chelsea, but against every other team, he's shit!

Or the Carroll syndrome... he's world class against Chelsea, but against every other team, he's shit!

When have i seen these type of players before?

efc__1291482481_beckford.jpg

Chelsea+v+Everton+Premier+League+Q4Y4wOcsJoyl.jpg

366202844-soccer-barclays-premier-league-chelsea-v-aston-villa-stamford-bridge.jpg

Agbonlahor use to be another but his goals against us have dried up in recent season's.