Liverpool vs Chelsea

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the actual fuck happened in this first half? I said to myself before the game that I wouldn't give a damn even if we lost 4-0, but I actually do. I'd take a defeat tonight, but a big scoreline would be embarrassing.

Can't wait to sit down and watch Oriol Romeu in action. Love watching the kid play, Such a tidy midfield player, Outstanding prospect, really hope we hold on to him.

It seems he couldn't wait to sit down, either.

heights of Optimism ... Torres scoring a hat trick to give us a draw and a late goal from Lukaku :D

When United did it against us I am really expecting us to do the same against liverpool. Come on though I don't mind a defeat I hate it when its against Liverpool.

Sturridge frustrates me so much late in the season. At the start of the season he was out looking to prove himself. Now its all about fancy footwork and passes that are rendered useless. Go back to the drive that pushed you to get into the first team.

Torres,Turnbull and Ramires the only decent looking players out there.