Liverpool vs Chelsea

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So can somebody explain to me what exactly I'm watching?

jt and iva have switched off completely. essien has become piss poor. malouda and sturridge dont seem to care , not that anybody else seems to give a damn (except torres and rambo). in short i feel even these guys wanted today off but rdm forced them on the field and now we can see the result.

fucking disgrace. especially jt. he is our captain and supposed to carry us but today is actually a FUCKING DISGRACE.

Hahahaha divers made themselves a great swimming pool. Great face touching there, Caroll.

Do you guys really care? I don't give a fuck even if we lose 10-0, we are playing our B squad, they should try some joga bonito shit :D

We are going to lose to Bayern... it's so clearly.

Ah, just like we were meant to lose the FA Cup final and CL semi. Get some optimism and pride in your team.

I didn't expect much from the game, we haven't got a lot riding on it realistically but even so the general apathy on show from the Chelsea players has been nothing short of disgraceful. In fairness I have a bit of sympathy for terry, given that he is playing twice in 3 days with cracked ribs but some of them out there aren't worthy of wearing the Chelsea jersey. No matter how little is on the line those players should still be trying to do the club proud and they aren't.

I didn't expect much from the game, we haven't got a lot riding on it realistically but even so the general apathy on show from the Chelsea players has been nothing short of disgraceful. In fairness I have a bit of sympathy for terry, given that he is playing twice in 3 days with cracked ribs but some of them out there aren't worthy of wearing the Chelsea jersey. No matter how little is on the line those players should still be trying to do the club proud and they aren't.

Let them play it like a cup final, small little horrible bin rats. We fucking won the cup final hahhahahaha take that you cunts !!!! :getin:

performance like this begs to question how we won the final :P a huge scoreline defeat is certainly unacceptable.