Is it Time to Start Drogba and Torres Together?

66 members have voted

1. 1. Time for Drogba and Torres to play Together?

Following on the lead of our goalkeeper Petr Cech on his view of this topic:

'I'd start both,' he said. 'I believe it is possible but I don't know whether it would be done or if it would work.

'I am sure one day it will happen and there will be goals.'

I wanted to know what is your view on such topic?

Is it time to start the dual striker partnership?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am sure one day it will happen and there will be goals."

That's quite a 'far off' comment from Cech, does he know something we don't?. Drogba's 34 and unlikely to remain at the club next season, to say "I'm sure 'one day' it will happen" is a rather odd way of articulating.

Why would RDM ruin a tactic that is working fine already ......... and risk it with two strikers in the CL final? WTF?

Because i think it's a better option that starting with Kalou and Sturridge/Malouda in a CL final :lol:

Very possible we don't play 4-2-3-1 that day.

Erm, as much as Malouda & Sturridge are not in form, they are still the options in the wide areas!

But starting out of form players in a final?

If we don't have good enough options, then it's not necessary we play 4-2-3-1.

But starting out of form players in a final?

If we don't have good enough options, then it's not necessary we play 4-2-3-1.

Still time for either Malouda or Sturridge to find form. Better to start slightly out of form players than changing the entire formation and system for a cup final of such high stakes.

Still time for either Malouda or Sturridge to find form. Better to start slightly out of form players than changing the entire formation and system for a cup final of such high stakes.

Yes still time, but it's unlikely considering both have not played well for months now.

If we do play 4-2-3-1, i think there's a higher chance of Mata starting out wide.

Yes still time, but it's unlikely considering both have not played well for months now.

That's because they've hardly played. There are still 4 more games to prove themselves to RDM. Even if they don't play themselves into good form, I would still rather have us play a proper balance team with players played in their proper position rather playing one out of position OR change to an entire new formation for a cup final of such high stakes.