Spike

8 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I answered the ridiculous Jew baiting question.
I never talkled about for "help" -other than what the state entitles one to.
You brought this one up by way of Jew baiting.
The issue is e-q-u-a-l-i-t-y and the victims of harrassment by racist fanatics include people with 25 British passports, as we all know.

You’re the one bringing up jews when no one else mentioned them. Check your own anti semitism pal 

muh equality muh harassment. Absolute cringe 

41 minutes ago, lucio said:

You’re the one bringing up jews when no one else mentioned them. Check your own anti semitism pal 

muh equality muh harassment. Absolute cringe 

Jew baiting is called the kind of rubbish you write me, not just antisemitic,
But apologies, people in the mountains don't know this lingo.

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Jew baiting is called the kind of rubbish you write me, not just antisemitic,
But apologies, people in the mountains don't know this lingo.

Cry harder. Banging on about equality (which doesn’t exist in nature) but leaping to defend Israel and Jews at every opportunity, whose entire identity rests upon being “chosen by god” and therefore superior to the rest of humanity.

You are just spamming half insane waffle and trying to look intelligent.

as for mountains I’m sure that’s just projection as I don’t live in a piss poor mountainous region like you. 

21 minutes ago, lucio said:

Cry harder. Banging on about equality (which doesn’t exist in nature) but leaping to defend Israel and Jews at every opportunity, whose entire identity rests upon being “chosen by god” and therefore superior to the rest of humanity.

You are just spamming half insane waffle and trying to look intelligent.

as for mountains I’m sure that’s just projection as I don’t live in a piss poor mountainous region like you. 

I never defended Israel on political issues. Their enemies are islamofascists no different to BNP and they are firing rockets and beheading babies.
So my issue is equality, it's not charity or donations. I had to be forced to answer a Jew baiting question no intelligent person would n't ask of me.
I don't know where you live, mountain, desert, snakes, bears - you know.

14 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I never defended Israel on political issues. Their enemies are islamofascists no different to BNP and they are firing rockets and beheading babies.
So my issue is equality, it's not charity or donations. I had to be forced to answer a Jew baiting question no intelligent person would n't ask of me.
I don't know where you live, mountain, desert, snakes, bears - you know.

image.jpeg.e70888ff6e34fca125a9d67aa7ecf43f.jpeg

7 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Our issue here is equality, freedom from harrassment and discrimination of people who are innocent.

All this talk about immigration started a couple pages ago because of American elections. So topic was Mexicans who cross the border illegally in secret tunnels. So are they innocent if they do that? How we ended talking about Jews?

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

All this talk about immigration started a couple pages ago because of American elections. So topic was Mexicans who cross the border illegally in secret tunnels. So are they innocent if they do that? How we ended talking about Jews?

We ended because of the Jew baiting question.
Also it's a fact racism makes no distinction between legal and illegal, in addition it is not possible unless one is a police officer.
So we are effectively asked and encouraged to do nasty things against everybody once we have identified him as foreigner.
If the man is coloured we identify quick, if he is not it may take some time.

The PAOK Salonika fans are into such a fascist cult themselves, against anyone who is not from Salonika in their case.
So they have developed systems. If you are in Salonika and someone asks you where is the EMY meteorological service buidling you better turn around and run fast.
In fact a Salonika man confided this to me. He asks me in Athens "where is the building ?". I respond "but it's inside the airport" then he says "I tested you - this is what we do in Salonika".

12 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If Stalin was in the Acropolis and Hitler said we have some jews here, Roosevelt would say send them to Salonika because of the communists betting patterns.

One time I was in Lesbos and the gays were there, a man said they dont like nazis, and this was because of the horse racing. Many foreigners think horseracing started during WW2 when Stalin said put all the little people in Gulags or half way up a horses back, but the truth is no one knows what I am talking about.

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

If Stalin was in the Acropolis and Hitler said we have some jews here, Roosevelt would say send them to Salonika because of the communists betting patterns.

One time I was in Lesbos and the gays were there, a man said they dont like nazis, and this was because of the horse racing. Many foreigners think horseracing started during WW2 when Stalin said put all the little people in Gulags or half way up a horses back, but the truth is no one knows what I am talking about.

If you are left -I 'm saying if- you should support Stalin.
Any other type of leftism is for autistic circus performers.
Within the sphere of left wing logic only Stalin is true left.

The thing between magas and Mexican immigrants is not new in America.
I remember in the days of the tea party they were talking about exactly the same things and also in the late seventies, when it was Reagan v. Carter.
In Europe the situation with immigrants from the middle East is relatively new, but not in America.
For America much bigger problem is the guns-bazookas-light artillery with which they kill one another but Trump through a clever manipulation managed to raise racial tensions to unprecedented heights.
He did this in 2016 but also now.
In the UK in the seventies Margaret Thatcher was doing the same thing. She had disowned Enoch Powell who was way too extremist but she was doing the same thing.
In those days the UK immigrant population were seldom and almost never appearing in police reports. The only exception was the -yearly- riot in Portobello road, every August. But that was politically instigated by
some anarchist-communist groups.
Despite the situation being calm, Maggie T. staged a mini-Trump performance and in the end won the elections with the help of Saatchi and Saatchi.
Trump has magnified this twenty fold - as he even talks about surrendering Europe to Putin 
Yet as things stand he seems to be the favourite for November.

Edited by cosmicway

17 hours ago, cosmicway said:

The thing between magas and Mexican immigrants is not new in America.
I remember in the days of the tea party they were talking about exactly the same things and also in the late seventies, when it was Reagan v. Carter.
In Europe the situation with immigrants from the middle East is relatively new, but not in America.
For America much bigger problem is the guns-bazookas-light artillery with which they kill one another but Trump through a clever manipulation managed to raise racial tensions to unprecedented heights.
He did this in 2016 but also now.
In the UK in the seventies Margaret Thatcher was doing the same thing. She had disowned Enoch Powell who was way too extremist but she was doing the same thing.
In those days the UK immigrant population were seldom and almost never appearing in police reports. The only exception was the -yearly- riot in Portobello road, every August. But that was politically instigated by
some anarchist-communist groups.
Despite the situation being calm, Maggie T. staged a mini-Trump performance and in the end won the elections with the help of Saatchi and Saatchi.
Trump has magnified this twenty fold - as he even talks about surrendering Europe to Putin 
Yet as things stand he seems to be the favourite for November.

He stands next to no chance of winning in November.

172d73f65e048e80e5b7032cd5567c76.png

Trump says US will see ‘bloodbath’ if he’s not re-elected and rages at teleprompter in wild Ohio rally

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-2024-rally-ohio-b2513829.html

GettyImages-2082117789.jpg?quality=75&wi

Former President Donald J Trump is appearing as a special guest speaker at a Buckeye Values PAC Rally in Dayton, Ohio one day after his criminal trial was delayed.

Mr Trump is in the state to help boost the campaign of Bernie Moreno, a car dealership owner who has his backing in the state’s US Senate primary coming this Tuesday. The former president is wading into an abnormally vicious GOP primary that appears to be neck-and-neck between three candidates, with Mr Moreno holding a slight lead.

The race turned especially ugly over the past week as supporters of Mr Moreno’s rivals circulated a story from the Associated Press revealing that an email used by the businessman was registered on the sexual rendezvous site “Adult Friend Finder”; not to be outdone, Mr Moreno’s allies launched a mailer accusing another Republican in the race, conservative Frank LaRose, of being a closet ally of the LGBT+ community.

Additionally, it was a busy week for Donald Trump’s criminal cases.

Judge Juan Merchan has ruled that his New York hush-money trial will be pushed back by 30 days from today following a dump of new evidence for both parties to consider — the original start date was 25 March.

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Where is Kate?

It has to do with the possibility of announcing the death of KING CHARLES THE 3RD on Tuesday 19 March 2024 via gematria research coders of numbers and code

Follow him on twitter. It will make sense after a while.

https://x.com/WeKnow_1234

Edited by KEVINAA