Spike

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

It's obvious they staying. 

They just wanted to scare people so they can get better voice in the organization. 

It was more of an internal Tory factor.

Cameron, to appease potential mainly backbench MPs being potential defectors to UKIP, indulged the dissenters with the promise of a Referendum

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It was more of an internal Tory factor.

Cameron, to appease potential mainly backbench MPs being potential defectors to UKIP, indulged the dissenters with the promise of a Referendum

Anyhow I will be totally shock if the vote is to leave. As I don't think UK is that reckless to do something like this.

36 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Bookies have Remain at 1/3. They're fairly confident

Is that good or bad for them? :lol: I've never bet in my life...

19 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Shooting in Germany, at a cinema :doh: 

Thankfully no one died just injuries.... 

No injuries from the shooter either. Apparently he had a gun that fired blanks only. All the injuries are from the police throwing tear gas into the cinema when they went in. 

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Bookies have Remain at 1/3. They're fairly confident

Yeah because people are not that dumb to vote themselves out of the EU and create a great amount of uncertainty.

All this was to get the attention and hopefully UK get a better say next time around.

25 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

No injuries from the shooter either. Apparently he had a gun that fired blanks only. All the injuries are from the police throwing tear gas into the cinema when they went in. 

Since I'm not that adept at betting, for me, it depends on the odds of the other option. I'm looking at an article that has Skybet for 1/9 to Remain and 11/2 to leave. That means for every £9 put down, you win £1. On the other hand, if you bet £2 to leave, you can win £11. Looking at those comparisons, you can tell which one is the favorite, and it's a pretty big difference.

1 minute ago, kmk108 said:

Since I'm not that adept at betting, for me, it depends on the odds of the other option. I'm looking at an article that has Skybet for 1/9 to Remain and 11/2 to leave. That means for every £9 put down, you win £1. On the other hand, if you bet £2 to leave, you can win £11. Looking at those comparisons, you can tell which one is the favorite, and it's a pretty big difference.

Yeah, I actually googled it after I posted. Not sure why I never bothered to know that before. The fraction being less than 1 threw me off a bit. Seems rather obvious in retrospective. 

4 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Yeah, I actually googled it after I posted. Not sure why I never bothered to know that before. The fraction being less than 1 threw me off a bit. Seems rather obvious in retrospective. 

Most of the betting odds I've seen are displayed in a different way, the moneyline. 1/3 odds are -300 and 11/2 odds are +550.

38 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah because people are not that dumb to vote themselves out of the EU and create a great amount of uncertainty.

All this was to get the attention and hopefully UK get a better say next time around.

Lol I wish politics was that simple.

Like I said, theres a party in the UK called UKIP. They advocate leaving the EU. Several MPs were threatening to leave the Tories and join UKIP unless Camaron had a referendum on EU membership, so he did it just to stop a haemorrhaging of backbenchers from his own party.

1 hour ago, CHOULO19 said:

Probably good :)

You never see a poor bookie....

You ought to give it a go Choulo, you have good football knowledge

at the moment the england/united kingdom is leaving the eu. when the counting is officially completed and the result is england is out of the eu. the illuminati will begin the final economic collapse and then first economy collapse will happen in europe and then then the rest of the world and world war 3 will begin for the fake false flag recession and fake excuse to start the final end of humanity.

like i said by years 2018/2020 the illuminati want all 100% OF THE POPULATION DEAD.

HIP, HIP HOO FUCKING HOORAY THE ENGLAND NATION IS OUT OF THE EU. NOW THE END SHALL BEGIN and out of the midst The False Messiah/The AntiChrist will reveal himself to the world.