Ivanovic Yellow Card vs Barca?

zak12

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not mistaken, the winners get 30 UCL medals. The entire 25 man squad gets one. Although, I'm not clear what happens to those who were invloved in the UCL before the final but are not in the squad for the Final, anyone know? Do they (Rambo, Ivanovic, JT, Meireles) get a medal?

Don't worry they will get a medal should we go on to win. Scholes & Keane received one in 99 despite being suspended for the final.

Apparently Ivanovic got a yellow card for kicking the ground around the penalty spot in anger when Barca were awarded the penalty.

Yellow card, really?

Fucking disgrace, I didn't even know he'd been booked until after the game. I'm so gutted for him.

Referee is a complete dick. It wasn't a yellow card doing that anyway, you should get offered a warning. Like all players do when they first speak to the referees. Instead he wants to be a harsh bastard the game before the final, his name is now below Overbo on my hitlist. And you don't want to know who is above Overbo.

The Terry red card, no complaints.

The Meireles yellow, despite feeling so sorry for him that late on, no real complaints.

But the yellows for Cech, Ramires and Ivanovic were ridiculous. But what were we to expect from an inexperienced referee in the cauldron like atmosphere of the Nou Camp...

...UEFA knew what they were doing! And I think everyone knows what I mean by that.

But the yellows for Cech, Ramires and Ivanovic were ridiculous. But what were we to expect from an inexperienced referee in the cauldron like atmosphere of the Nou Camp...

...UEFA knew what they were doing! And I think everyone knows what I mean by that.

Cech's was completely appalling. Crowd whistled, but he didn't even hesitate in taking it, he simply walked to get the ball and place it?! Definitely let the crowd get to him, but that's not surprising considering how inexperienced he is.

If Ivanovic really did not know he was a booking away from the final (he might have been dazed during the postmatch interview) then its quite shocking honestly. How did they not let them know during the preparation & prematch briefing?!

There should have been some emphasis on keeping their cool.

If Ivanovic really did not know he was a booking away from the final (he might have been dazed during the postmatch interview) then its quite shocking honestly. How did they not let them know during the preparation & prematch briefing?!

There should have been some emphasis on keeping their cool.

Because the most likely did not want the players being to cautious and not putting in a tackle.

Because the most likely did not want the players being to cautious and not putting in a tackle.

Well I guess but if Ivanovic and Ramires did know then they possibly would have controlled themselves better. It's really stupid to rule them out because of dissent. Yes, UEFA should change their rules but some blame also lies with us

ramirez,meireles did tackles so cant complaint about that, we can do anything for ivanovic? cuz he deserves the final ....

terry lad you fuck'ed your chance...i just wanna see drogba,terry,lamps,cech,essien,cole winning the CL before the next generation of players arrives.