Ivanovic Yellow Card vs Barca?

zak12

i just read some news about ivanovic lose the final match, idont remember when ivanovic gets the yellowcard, what he did?...i know about ramirez tackle and meireles, but didn't see Cech and Ivanovic yellow cards....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!! for talking with the ref!! really thats a stupid reason to lose a UCL final, the club can appeal that? cuz its bullshit reason..... i think he must play in the final with drogba and lampard

"Geoff Shreeves" what a cunt:

I was just about to post this. Poor Ivanovic :cry: He's been excellent for us and this has been arguably his best season with us. He has been a tank at RB. It doesn't feel right that he misses the Final. Plus what an absolute cunt Geoff is. You can tell he is jealous that Chelsea went through and he couldn't let them enjoy it. Ivanovic looked like he was about to cry, poor guy. :( Wil he at least get a UCL Medal? Same goes with Rambo, Terry and Meireles, do they get one?

Geoff Shreeves is a nomark cunt. Would have loved to see the Warlord create a satisfying crunch by headbutting him on the bridge of his nose. ''Thats a red you cunt!''

Drugcheat Dwarf got nothing for wrestling Lampard to the ground, and Fibreglass is a snidey diving knob end.

(on reflection perhaps that doesnt sound very grown up

Geoff Shreeves is a nomark cunt. Would have loved to see the Warlord create a satisfying crunch by headbutting him on the bridge of his nose. ''Thats a red you cunt!''

Drugcheat Dwarf got nothing for wrestling Lampard to the ground, and Fibreglass is a snidey diving knob end.

(on reflection perhaps that doesnt sound very grown up

What is a nomark, FB?

If I'm not mistaken, the winners get 30 UCL medals. The entire 25 man squad gets one. Although, I'm not clear what happens to those who were invloved in the UCL before the final but are not in the squad for the Final, anyone know? Do they (Rambo, Ivanovic, JT, Meireles) get a medal?

If I'm not mistaken, the winners get 30 UCL medals. The entire 25 man squad gets one. Although, I'm not clear what happens to those who were invloved in the UCL before the final but are not in the squad for the Final, anyone know? Do they (Rambo, Ivanovic, JT, Meireles) get a medal?

I would imagine, all that were registered would get one. At the very least, it should be all the ones that were featured at least once subsequent to the group stages.