Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one, but it's nothing compared to what happened in my house. I watched the game with few friends. Three of us was a big Chelsea fans, one was a Barca fan and the rest was a fans of some other teams but that day everyone was behind Chelsea. 8 of us was behind The Blues and of course there was that one Barca fan. Imagine what happened when Drogba scores... In addition I will say that almost everybody was drinking so we really go wild when Chelsea scored a goal... :) That was unforgettable night... ;)

It's just amazing to think about, when Drogba scored that goal in the first leg. I was sitting in my office celebrating doing the Drogba celebration (arms in and out) and with me there were millions others all the world celebrating. Some at work, some at school, some at home, some at the stadium, some over the radio, some on this forum, some with their family and friends, but all with each other and Chelsea FC.

Whatever happens, I am proud of my team. This season has been tough, especially the moments when it seemed like no one cared enough for the badge, to now where everyone even the newcomers (e.g. Meireles) who have only been here for a year played their heart out for the badge, the team and the fans.

CHELSEA FOR LIFE, FOR MOTHERFUCKING LIFE BABY!!!

What an incredible night we have in store, it's one of those days that make you proud to be a Chelsea fan, from being dead in the competition against Napoli in the last 16 (and looking doubtful to qualify from our group) to playing Barcelona in the Champions League semi final at the Camp Nou leading 1-0.

I would love it if we could get through but this is the greatest obstacle imaginable in club football, Barcelona at the Camp Nou. This Barcelona side deserves all of the respect in the world, it is certainly the best side I've ever seen play the game and it will go down in history as one of the all time great teams. A victory tonight would rank right up there amongst the greatest in the club's history.

Hopefully the lads do the club proud. They gave it there all at the Bridge, yes they had some luck on the way but the way they fought together as a team was a tribute to the blue jersey, I still consider Barcelona the favourites to go through tonight and even if Barcelona win I wont be here after the game lambasting our players, all I want tonight is the same kind of effort from the lads that we saw last Wednesday night and fingers crossed the result will follow.

I am getting intensely terrified of watching this game, we're either going to get severely dominated and thrashed, or we're going to defend well... hopefully we're going to defend well, but regardless, with every hour that gets closer to kickoff, I get more and more terrified!! :lol:

I am getting intensely terrified of watching this game, we're either going to get severely dominated and thrashed, or we're going to defend well... hopefully we're going to defend well, but regardless, with every hour that gets closer to kickoff, I get more and more terrified!! :lol:

We have nothing to fear but fear itself CJ. :ph34r:

They will score two, then King Kalou will get one in the 88th minute -you heard it here firstblue%20scalf.gif

I just seriously hope we will not concede a goal in the early minutes, otherwise it would be a bloody long night. One Ivanovic's long throw-in can do the job!

Come on, boys! Show us the spirit and willingness to fight and you cannnot be the losers tonight.

Barca is weak at the back. It is just most of the teams didnt get enough possesion to test it. But when it comes to defend Barca often make stupid mistakes and pretty much of goals that they conceded was a silly ones.