Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must say im not liking all this ref talk i dont really care whos the ref we need to go out there and play, we MUST score first, if we do lose tomorrow its our own fault, i know 09 was a bitch but we had our chances in that game to and didnt take them i know alot of calls didnt go our way but maybe it just was not ment to be that year. BUT this year i dunno why but i just feel its our time to win it

Drogba a must and JT and Cahill in the centre.

--Ivan--jt--Cahill--cole--

Miereles-mikel-ramires

------------mata------------

-------Torres---DD--------

Need Torres' pace and drogbas ability to hold up play... Playing them both like this would be key cause we would have 7 guys back and 3 attacking...

Makes sense to me... Torres because I felt like he could've been key in game one and dd is such a force we need him...

But MOST OF ALL!!! MATA CANNOT HIDE!!!!!!!!

Cahill, Terry and Luiz could all start match.

I'm not surprised at all..

Guardiola told barca will surely go to final, his players are not tired. Lot of self-confidence

RDM said they will need some luck again, also they cannot rest on 0:0, it would be too risky.

What we have on our side is that we have nothing to lose. We're still far from favourites for this tie, and everyone and his dog reckons we're in for a 4 goal thrashing. So we can go out there without really worrying about 'what if' we lose. Barcelona are the team that absolutely must win to salvage their season, that puts all the pressure on them.

What we have on our side is that we have nothing to lose. We're still far from favourites for this tie, and everyone and his dog reckons we're in for a 4 goal thrashing. So we can go out there without really worrying about 'what if' we lose. Barcelona are the team that absolutely must win to salvage their season, that puts all the pressure on them.

We can save our season reaching the final too, remember we are not in Europe at the moment.

We'll still have the FA Cup and potentially 4th place to show for our efforts, plus a great run to the semi finals in Europe. I would argue that our season has been saved. Barcelona were and still are expected to sweep all before them and all they've won is the Mickey Mouse Club World Cup where your first decent side you face is the CONMEBOL representative in the Final.

And they could lose potentially everything they've fought for over the space of a week if we eliminate them tomorrow. That will be playing on their minds.

Also, fuck off you wanker, Iniesta. We've got every right to deserve a place in the final. Pleb. Liverpool rode their luck in 05 but we don't see him say that they were lucky winners, do we? Barcelona lucked out in 2009 as well, why don't you talk about that?

http://www.goal.com/...s-league-final?

All white on the night then, lads: Chelsea to match Real for Barcelona showdown

Chelsea will stir resentment at the Nou Camp on Tuesday night by wearing an all-white strip to match Barcelona's bitter rivals, Real Madrid. Jose Mourinho's Real broke Barca's 54-game unbeaten home run with a 2-1 win on Saturday wearing their traditional colours and now Chelsea are following suit

http://www.dailymail...-Barcelona.html

Been thinking the whole week : Damn just get over with this !

I'm from Morocco and i'll be cheering in a farcalona fans crowded place :banghead: , gonna be perfect if we knock them out though :D lucky to have some friends for Real as well.