The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:
16 hours ago, Jason said:
Wonder if Pochettino fancies taking the Dortmund job.

I'm sure bigger jobs are in waiting. Barcelona & Bayern to name two.

Already said he'd never manage Barca given his Espanyol ties. 

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I think he said that it would be really hard for him to manage Barca. Also, I think that he would like the idea to manage Messi

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

"I always try to be honest. I don't like to lie," he told reporters. "Sometimes I lie a bit to my wife, but not to the media. It's impossible. I could not coach Barcelona, for many reasons we shouldn't get deep into."“But I am an Espanyol supporter. I don’t think I need to speak too much. It’s like if one day [the Tottenham chairman] Daniel Levy sacked me – in a few years it would be impossible for me to manage Arsenal. In football I know it is so difficult to keep your values and to be loyal – with your heart and emotion. But for me before being a manager, before being a player, being loyal is more important. I am an Espanyol fan. I love Espanyol. It’s like Tottenham for me now. It will be impossible, one day, to move to Arsenal. It will be impossible.”

I think he's Bayern bound personally. 

"I always try to be honest. I don't like to lie," he told reporters. "Sometimes I lie a bit to my wife, but not to the media. It's impossible. I could not coach Barcelona, for many reasons we shouldn't get deep into."“But I am an Espanyol supporter. I don’t think I need to speak too much. It’s like if one day [the Tottenham chairman] Daniel Levy sacked me – in a few years it would be impossible for me to manage Arsenal. In football I know it is so difficult to keep your values and to be loyal – with your heart and emotion. But for me before being a manager, before being a player, being loyal is more important. I am an Espanyol fan. I love Espanyol. It’s like Tottenham for me now. It will be impossible, one day, to move to Arsenal. It will be impossible.”
I think he's Bayern bound personally. 
I think the Ajax Coach will go to Bayern. He was their former Youth coach and the Ajax Board said that he could leave After this season

If Barca is not an Option, it will be Real or Juventus

I think the Ajax Coach will go to Bayern. He was their former Youth coach and the Ajax Board said that he could leave After this season

If Barca is not an Option, it will be Real or Juventus

No reason for Juve to part ways with Sarri

jus sayin' (I can so see Everton, if Moyes bombs out, going for him to have a German scouser Derby, lolol)

Despite a month on top, 'Gladbach boss Rose wary of title talk

https://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/International/despite-a-month-on-top-gladbach-boss-rose-wary-of-title-talk-20191122

Marco Rose makes you believe that you can do things

https://bulinews.com/news/3950/stefan-lainer-marco-rose-makes-you-believe-that-you-can-things

2641f6a2dbb37fea29ce30871b056ea0.png

and that is after he lost their best offensive player, (Thorgan Hazard, to Dortmund,) and one of their best CMF's (Michaël Cuisance, to Bayern)