The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

For us it matters as CSKA would be far more dangerous (they just gave Real their worst Euro home defeat ever),so good they dropped out

Fair  enough.  Prefer plzen too but i thinl cska would have been easy prey too. Real are the worst i have seen them in over 10 years and had no incentive to turn up for this match so i doubt this defeat tells you anything about Cska being  strong.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Fair  enough.  Prefer plzen too but i thinl cska would have been easy prey too. Real are the worst i have seen them in over 10 years and had no incentive to turn up for this match so i doubt this defeat tells you anything about Cska being  strong.

Well yes, to a point (as this game was meaningless for Real) but CSKA also beat Real in Moscow too back before anything was clinched. And I totally agree that Real is a mess atm, which bodes so ill for Hazard staying.

FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP: ‘DOOR INSTALLER’ SCORES GOAL OF A LIFETIME

Semi-professional Team Wellington were narrowly denied a fairytale victory at the Club World Cup as host side Al Ain triumphed on penalties after a 3-3 thriller.

But one of the New Zealand side’s part-time stars will leave the UAE with a moment to treasure forever after opening the scores with an unbelievable 30-metre screamer (watch in the video player below).

Argentine midfielder Mario Barcia scored with a dipping long-range shot in the 11th minute that will take some beating for goal of the tournament, in a competition also featuring powerhouses Real Madrid and River Plate.

If people were ready to slit their wrists after our Spurs and Wolves result then go and watch Man United, fuck me they are absolutely fucking horrific.

They play as individuals and the lack of quality in their team is astonishing.  

25 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If people were ready to slit their wrists after our Spurs and Wolves result then go and watch Man United, fuck me they are absolutely fucking horrific.

yet we almost lost to them at home if not for Barkley's late equalizer, we should have beaten that lot.

41 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Look no further than this video

So, here are the best 12 teams left in the EL

Chelsea

Arsenal

Inter Milan (got fucked in the CL draw, Schalke or Roma should be here)

Napoli   (got fucked in the CL draw, Schalke or Roma should be here)

then

Eintracht Frankfurt (dangerous team, 2 superb young strikers, both of whom we show REALLY be looking at)

FC Salzburg (dark horse team, super talented, 17 of their players are 23yo or younger,, huge unlucky break in that their best player (and a favourite MF target of mine) Amadou Haidara is out for probably the year with a knee injury, but they are still playing lights out, Marco Rose is a superb young  manager, they are doing all this after losing 3 really class players over the summer too,Duje Caleta-Car, great young CB who went to Marseille, Valentino Lazaro (you know him as he is my number one doable RB target after Joao Cancelo (who probably isn't doable now anyway) and Valon Berisha, solid CMF who went to Lazio)

Sevilla

Lazio

then

Valencia

Villarreal 

Benfica

Bayer Leverkusen (dangerous if they ever start playing up to their huge talent)

Dropped out  AC Milan, RB Leipzig

Best teams not in Europe at all Borussia Mönchengladbach and Lille

We got unlucky that Roma (or Porto, but I rate Porto over Roma, they are loaded atm) and especially Schalke didnt drop down and instead have to deal (potentially play) with Inter and Napoli

It is so funny, we have youngsters going up against a top 4 all-time player ever in football, and a MONSTER overall team (Juve)

BUT

we cannot play the ones we have on the team against some cunts from Burnley or Huddersfield!

SMDH