The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Not judging by my love for Juve at all, but Juve have a better defense and more importantly a better midfield while Bayern have better wingers and both teams have a shit attack. I won't go on about it, but you'll see it in the match.

I honestly think Bayern has the best midfield in Europe, but that is just me. They are made for 4-2-3-1, they have all the necessary players to succeed!

Juve, on the other hand, cant count with a striker to win out of nothing or to put them back into the game. They also lack creativity in some matches.

I dont know, this is by far the coolest game of QFs, both are perfectly capable of going through. I still think Bayern has the edge though!

I just really hope ESPN chooses to transmit this game and not enter in the Barcelona bandweagon...

I honestly think Bayern has the best midfield in Europe, but that is just me. They are made for 4-2-3-1, they have all the necessary players to succeed!

Juve, on the other hand, cant count with a striker to win out of nothing or to put them back into the game. They also lack creativity in some matches.

I dont know, this is by far the coolest game of QFs, both are perfectly capable of going through. I still think Bayern has the edge though!

I just really hope ESPN chooses to transmit this game and not enter in the Barcelona bandweagon...

On their day, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio are the best midfield in the world. They fit together perfectly. Juve lack creativity in some games simply because the subs are no where near the starting XI and Conte tends to "over-rotate".

On their day, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio are the best midfield in the world. They fit together perfectly. Juve lack creativity in some games simply because the subs are no where near the starting XI and Conte tends to "over-rotate".

Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo, Javi Martinez and Tymoschuk for the pivot. Riberry, Robben, Shaquiri, Miller and Kroos for the attacking trio...

I believe they are better!

Xavi Iniesta and Busquets beg to differ

Messi says otherwise!

Without him, they wouldnt have so much hype. He opens the space for all the other Barcelona players to shine.

Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo, Javi Martinez and Tymoschuk for the pivot. Riberry, Robben, Shaquiri, Miller and Kroos for the attacking trio...

I believe they are better!

Messi says otherwise!

Without him, they wouldnt have so much hype. He opens the space for all the other Barcelona players to shine.

You're right. Messi's influence is truly inspirational and without him Iniesta, Xavi, and Busquets wouldn't shine. He's so good, he influences them on the Spanish national team too...

You're right. Messi's influence is truly inspirational and without them Iniesta, Xavi, and Busquets wouldn't shine. He's so good, he influences them on the Spanish national team...

And that is exactly because Spanish team isnt tearing teams apart!

Dont you remember it took a Puyol's header to beat a 20yo German team and it took ET to beat the always runner up Holland?

Spain is vastly overrated, they are the best of the worst. It has been quite sometime since we dont see an amazing NT.

And that is exactly because Spanish team isnt tearing teams apart!

Dont you remember it took a Puyol's header to beat a 20yo German team and it took ET to beat the always runner up Holland?

Spain is vastly overrated, they are the best of the worst. It has been quite sometime since we dont see an amazing NT.

You chat absolute nonsense and I imploy you to stop before you hurt yourself

You chat absolute nonsense and I imploy you to stop before you hurt yourself

Yeah, I better stop before I hurt your national pride.

I am not the one living with a 26% unemployemne rate, but as long as you have a winning NT, everything is fine...

Yeah, I better stop before I hurt your national pride.

I am not the one living with a 26% unemployemne rate, but as long as you have a winning NT, everything is fine...

Way to go completely off topic in a subject with no relevance to the thread and to what we are actually discussing. So yet again, stop chatting nonsense before its too late.

Way to go completely off topic in a subject with no relevance to the thread and to what we are actually discussing. So yet again, stop chatting nonsense before its too late.

Oooh, hit a nerve!

Lets go Spain 2014, the future is bright!

You've brought this upon yourself

Lawlz

I am so scared, Santiago will rage quit his job and travel to Brazil to beat me up!

Cant talk about a Spanish player/team without you defending it and your favourite quote is "this Spanish player is the most underrated dude in his position".

I am so scared, Santiago will rage quit his job and travel to Brazil to beat me up!

Cant talk about a Spanish player/team without you defending it and your favourite quote is "this Spanish player is the most underrated dude in his position".

Someone's rattled :D

Someone's rattled :D

LOOOOOL

This only proves how of a hypocritical you are. You have no right to criticize the Belgians, keep that in mind in the next MOTM poll you will cry about! ;)

I got to agree with santiago on this one tho (kinda unusual for me :))...past 5 years spanish midfield, xavi/iniesta are/were amazing/the best

and fabregas/thiago will be proper successors, although in few years ours will be best, obviously! :)

The fuck has that have any relevance what so ever?

That you cant see two people discussing about a QF that you have to add a Spanish spice to it, yet you complain when Belgian memebers do the same...

?

He understood, that is what matters...