The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I can see Liverpool going through.

There's the early goal they were after. 

I can see it going to ET, as Atalanta tend to score.

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Leverkusen look a bit hungover from their meisterparty

but I doubt wham can sustain this pace. They will tire and kusen will score

Leverkusen love to leave it late in this competition. 

EMI Martinez the hero once more. Weird shoot out with him almost being sent off apparently. Best goalie in the world atm. Funny thing how he already looked this good when he started for Arsenal after the pandemic but they still sold him. Advocated us buying him back then 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Surprised at that results considering the teams they've come back against before...

Atalanta are class , they were never gonna choke to Flopp 

Leverkusen does it again.

We are always bringing joy to Liverpool. Talking about the quad should have resulted in nothing.

Villa are the only English team remaining in Europe. It is unfortunate that the rest of the league decided to underperform this year out of any.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

EMI Martinez the hero once more. Weird shoot out with him almost being sent off apparently. Best goalie in the world atm. Funny thing how he already looked this good when he started for Arsenal after the pandemic but they still sold him. Advocated us buying him back then 

He is a real wind up. No idea how he remained on the pitch, as he was clearly given a second yellow.

I don't believe the rules change during a shootout...

Edited by LAM09

It's crazy how about every manager is created mythical status just because of longevity in some club. Almost 9 years there one CL and one PL. We won the same in this period. Tuchel won CL in like 18 months here. Conte PL in first season after we finished 10th. Question is how much would they won if they stayed here for that long like Klopp? So why is there narrative like Klopp is some sort of God? Pathetic stuff if you ask me...

Same argument can be used for Pep vs Mancini or Pellegrini. They had like 2 or 3 attempts in CL? Pep had 7.