The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

One never know with Barca. However, Milan has to play defensively throughout the game, just to have any chance to advance.

We all know, Italians are well known for their defensive tactics.

Whatever happens, I´d like to see Milan going through here.

My prediction: Barcelona 4 - 1 Milan

Barca to score first, quickly followed by a Milan equaliser which will make it 1-1. Barcelona will then get a penalty which Messi will convert to make it 2-1.

In the second half Barcelona will make the 3-1 (Milan would still go through with this result).

So somewhere in the last 5 minutes Barcelona will get a 2nd and most likely very disputable penalty. If the penalty is converted Barcelona will go through, if not then Milan will.

But I hope for a 0-3 Milan victory :D

Its all down to Barca really, (In which I do think they will advance) Depends who is ready to show up and if they can change their tactics.

If I were Milan, I would do exactly the same thing to exploit them. Force them to play wide, condense Xavi's space and have two men always next to Messi, forcing his right foot Lampard esq. Get ready on the counter and ALWAYS put pressure on Pique.

Hopefully they can go through and hopefully Barca put Iniesta on the wing again.

Milan will score on counters , like they did in the first leg. I don't really think Barca can do much here . They will have all the possession , they'll be attacking wildly but still Milan has the edge and there's no one better at defending than a Italiano team .

Another game Messi has to stand up , Another game Messi will flop ^__^