Chelsea v Barcelona

James

I hope he scores against them.... They're clearly making fun of the guy.. I can't imagine a team of Barcelona's size & importance to not carefully study each and every one of their opposing players..

Disrespectful cunts.. I really wana beat them i fukken despise them.

its not a real story mate its a piss take.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...so you are one of those depressed pessimistic fans who thinks we will get beat by Barcelona hands down.

yeah, i am

and you're one of those depressed guys who can't take an insult after you insulted someone else

enhanced-buzz-15854-1300424464-1.jpg

Why not just record the game and watch it later instead of skipping Uni? Although I can't blame you, Lectures are soooo boring. Luckily I've got a one week break from Uni so I can watch Chelsea! :D

Sydney Uni, UTS or one of the others? :(

Us UNSW lot had our break last week :(

looking on another football fourm everybody is saying barca are gonna win by 3+ goals i kinda like this we are the underdogs tonight i really do think we are gonna win this game tonight, and evan if we go out over the 2 legs we have lost to the best team in the world atm

No point playing on the ground against Barca lol, just go long ball after long ball - this is why it's essential Drogba starts, he's better than Torres at dealing with long balls (when he's in the mood)

Oh and we have to use our height advantage on set pieces, can see Ivan, Cahill or JT getting a goal!

C'mon CHELSEA!!! blue%20scalf.gif

Sturridge can't and won't start, we'll need hard working wingers tonight who'll bust a gut to get back and help.

When we have the ball:

Torres

Kalou - Mata - Ramires

Lampard - Mikel

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

When Barca have the ball:

Torres

Mata

Kalou - Lampard - Mikel - Ramires

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1050513/tom-henning-ovrebo:-my-refereeing-errors-cost-chelsea-in-2009?cc=5901

Oh Ovrebo I have only cried twice, once in the 2008 Champions League lost to Man U and after this game a couple of tears (as I was with my friends but nobody noticed :P), so much anger so much in stake, and for your mistakes we lost, but this, this is just a gentleman, I salute you sir, nothing can be done for the past but at least you admitted your mistakes and I can finally have some closure on this. Referee in the Korea Vs Spain in the 2002 WC game I'm still waiting for you to come clean...

Just what a gentleman. And right now when we most need it.

It's potentially Cole, Terry, Lampard & Drogba's last chance to grab a Champions League Medal before joining that list of great players never to win it. They have to play their hearts out, give us Drogba from Sunday and we can get a result. In 4-2-3-1 we trust :D

http://soccernet.esp...in-2009?cc=5901

Oh Ovrebo I have only cried twice, once in the 2008 Champions League lost to Man U and after this game a couple of tears (as I was with my friends but nobody noticed :P), so much anger so much in stake, and for your mistakes we lost, but this, this is just a gentleman, I salute you sir, nothing can be done for the past but at least you admitted your mistakes and I can finally have some closure on this. Referee in the Korea Vs Spain in the 2002 WC game I'm still waiting for you to come clean...

Just what a gentleman. And right now when we most need it.

I know that he has now quit, but only if he was the referee for tonight's game and awarded 4 penalties in our favour, maybe then Chelsea fans would forgive him.