Messi: I hate Chelsea (7 years ago)

Messi is slightly overrated, and CR7 is slightly underrated, having said that Messi is still the best player on earth, but the difference between him and CR7 is not miles or Night and Day as some idiots think. In any other time we would be calling CR7 the best of all time, although he still is one of the Greatest players ever IMO, truly incredible Player.

???

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People saying he is greater than Maradona are Fuckheads. Maradona single handedly steered Argentina to a World Cup win when the country was recovering from one of the worst turmoils they faced after the Falkland Wars.

He single handedly steered Napoli to serie A title. Napoli were not Milan, Madrid or Barcelona.

Unless Messi plays in an ordinary team and single handedly lifts the team to new heights he will NEVER EVER SURPASS MARADONA.

He has played two world cups and numerous international tournaments and Argentina hasnt won anything.

MARADONA WAS AND IS THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER TO KICK A FOOTBALL PERIOD

These are my opinions (and the opinions of alot of others), This IS a forum after all. Untill Messi wins or at least dominates at a World cup he won't eclipse Maradona

its just that you wrote it like it was a fact and the maradona thing again, that's according to you.

People saying he is greater than Maradona are Fuckheads. Maradona single handedly steered Argentina to a World Cup win when the country was recovering from one of the worst turmoils they faced after the Falkland Wars.

He single handedly steered Napoli to serie A title. Napoli were not Milan, Madrid or Barcelona.

Unless Messi plays in an ordinary team and single handedly lifts the team to new heights he will NEVER EVER SURPASS MARADONA.

He has played two world cups and numerous international tournaments and Argentina hasnt won anything.

awful lot of 'fuckheads' out there then, some even ex professionals too.

Ps no player wins anything single handed unless its a singles competition he's in, very disrespectful to his team mates

awful lot of 'fuckheads' out there then, some even ex professionals too

Yes...humans have a short memory. He is great to watch, like Wenger said he is a "playstation" player....but football is much more than that.

At the end of his career he may have thousand goals but he will be remembered as the player who didnt win the world cup and make the unenviable list of the greatest players ever to have not won the world cup.

Yes...humans have a short memory. He is great to watch, like Wenger said he is a "playstation" player....but football is much more than that.

At the end of his career he may have thousand goals but he will be remembered as the player who didnt win the world cup and make the unenviable list of the greatest players ever to have not won the world cup.

why? Has he retired from internationals? have Argentina pulled out of future involvement in the world cup or are you psychic? You could be right tho but as long as he isn't remembered as a drug cheat and CHEAT in general Messi will be remembered fondly

My bad...i forgot to add "Yet" ....i thought that was understood....

where was the yet meant to go? I'm not being funny here but you said at the end of his career he will be remembered for not winning the world cup! Where do you insert yet into that statement to make the comment justifiable

I almost laugh when I read this!!!

When people just come here hating with their wild arguments they end up looking like fools cause they got no real argument to justify their opinions!

All you got to do is say I hate Messi and we understand.

I almost laugh when I read this!!!

When people just come here hating they end up looking like fools cause they got no real argument to justify their opinions!

All you got to do is say I hate Messi and we understand.

Bit ironic coming from you.....I dont hate messi. I love him cus i love argentina. But its kids like you who have short memories and call messi the greatest player ever after watching the guy dribble past 4 players and score goals playing with the best team on planet that piss me off.

Bit ironic coming from you.....I dont hate messi. I love him cus i love argentina. But its kids like you who have short memories and call messi the greatest player ever after watching the guy dribble past 4 players and score goals playing with the best team on planet that piss me off.

What ironic coming for me? I don't hate on nobody! :D

Maradona was an 80's version of Messi but he had something that Messi has not developed to the level of Maradona and that is his vision. Maradona edges it for me because of his ability to open up the game with his vision, Messi probably just edges it when it comes to dribbling.

What I find funny from my friend here is he says we kids don't know nothing because we have short memories.....

Yet he has the audacity to say Maradona single handily help Argentina win the WC...back then Argentina had a beast of a team, just like Pele Brazil was a beast!