Messi: I hate Chelsea (7 years ago)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_2368373,00.html

Barcelona's controversial star Lionel Messispacer.gifhas underlined the deep resentment he feels towards Chelsea.

The talented Argentine also insists he is not alone in his 'hate' for The Blues with Wednesday's tumultuous UEFA Champions League clash appearing to have irrevocably damaged relations between the two clubs.

Ahead of what is sure to be an emotionally-charged second leg at Camp Nou, Messi has also claimed the rivalry which now exists between the two surpasses even that of the fierce hostility which underpins clashes between Buenos Aires rivals River Plate and Boca Juniors.

"There are players here who hate Chelsea more than Real Madrid," Messi told the News of the World. "I never thought I would hear myself say that.

"I also never thought I would see something worse than the Boca and River Plate rivalry or Brazil v Argentina - but this is.

"We would rather play Arsenal, Manchester Unitedspacer.gif or anyone else than be on the pitch with Chelsea."

Messi's revelation is the latest in a series of condemnations following the controversy of the player's challenge with Asier Del Horno,spacer.gif which led to the Chelsea man given his marching orders.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read, Eto's quote's back then too saying how he hated Chelsea and Mourinho.

Not sure if I'm gonna believe all of this. The media are probably just trying to stir things up ahead of the SF clash after what happened 3 years ago.

Complete bullshit. How come i never read this 6 years ago? Del Horno got a very controversial red card whiich wasn't even justified. Oh there's a surprise.

They obviously hate Real Madrid more than us. I hope Essien or Mikel get him with a dirt challenge anyway.

Fuck Messi the little wanker always scoring ridiculous goals by dribbling past every player on the other team, who the fuck wants a player like that. I'd rather have Dublin up top tbh!

:wank2: